My flame

You were waiting for Jim and Claire at the park (ps it's like 9:30 there) so it was dark and you Heard screaming.

You went to see what was happening and you saw Jim and Claire's bloody body's they were still alive y/n get out of here! Jim said in a week Voice.

Then you saw a bloody bellroc she jumped off the tree she was in.

She tried to grab you but you hit her as hard as you could knocking her to the floor pissing here off.

That gave you a enough time to fucking run like hell to your house.

You run to your room and lock everything in there you hide in your closet and don't make a sound.

You hear bellroc teleport outside your LOCKED door.

Y/n pls open the door I don't want to be mean bellroc said you don't answer.

Y/n open the door! Bellroc said you still don't answer.

Y/N OPEN THE DOOR!!!!! Bellroc said you were fucking terrified.

From the crack of your closet door you can see flames Brest the door down and bellroc came in.

I know your in here y/n bellroc said she turns around and makes a fake noise to make it seem like she left

You come out from your hiding place.

Bellroc is right behind you.

Strong bandaged arm's wrap around your waist.

No let me go! I'm not your's! Y/n said

You will be mine rather if you like it or not I tried to be nice bellroc said she smiles and puts her head to your neck and bits down hard enough to draw blood. Your blood tasted so good in bellroc's mouth your blood tasted like cherries and strawberries to her.

(Ps she marked her with a spell)

AHHH! you screamed in pain.

Mmmm now your mine bellroc says.

Bellroc teleport's you both to bellroc's bedroom.

You try to run but bellroc stops you.

She throw's you on her big bed.

Bellroc was trying to calm you down. But you were trying to get away from her. you soon give up trying.

Bellroc (French kisses you) you don't fight back you kinda liked it.

Bellroc slowly starts to pull your clothes off.

Bellroc Took off her armor, feather cape. Bellroc had bandages raped around her breath (so yes bellroc is a woman in this).

(Well you no what happened after that).

You wake up in donut pj's you like them

You wake up in donut pj's you like them. you are in a big red bed bellroc walk's in.

She quickly teleport's next to you and cuddle's you. You snuggle into her feeling the warmth of her body embrace you.

Bellroc give's you little kisses on your neck, lips, cheek's and chest.

She whispers in your ear"you are mine my flame and you are only Mine. She says in your ear.

"You are bellroc's now and she will never let you go. bellroc wants to keep you safe from the Horror's of the world and bellroc will do everything in her power to keep you safe.

~You fate was sealed that night~

~Go to sleep my flame~.                             
__________________

Word count 520