how you two met

Hunter:
You two met after you were one of the people selected to go investigate Planet Sorka. Despite you not being really skilled with sabers or blasters,you did surprisingly well with using them,so he quickly took a liking to you.You became best friends pretty quickly.

Captain Platino:
It's pretty obvious you two met on Planet Sorka,but you two started getting a lot more friendly and get-to-know-each-other after you defended him after he was about to be arrested.Of course Hunter and the others did not like this at all,but they just left instead of trying to fight more cause "they had better things to do then fight a traitor".

Lord Enigma:
After the entire Sorka thing,you decided to become an explorer.Whilst camping at a random planet,you were unaware that's where he was,and he found you.He was a lot nicer to you then a lot of people who heard of him made up,so maybe that was a 'you' privilege.You didn't bother to tell The Great Constitution about his wear abouts.

Jack:
You two met at the cruise.After everything there started going to literal hell,he ended up getting trapped somewhere with supposedly no way to escape.You ended up saving him,now he lives with you.He's a really nice guy.

General Poncho:
You two ACTUALLY didn't meet during the mission,instead you two met on the cruise.It was like the opposite of the one above this.You got trapped,he rescued you,now you two live together.Yes,I am unoriginal.

Ronald:
You two met in 9th grade (cuz i wanna change these up a bit) and you defended him from a bunch of rude people.You two quickly became friends,and you two are inseparable to this exact day.

General Alex:
You met when you joined the Robloxian State Army.While in training,you seemed to be having difficulties with some stuff,so he helped you out,and not long later a new ~ F R I E N D S H I P ~ was made.