Character Sketch

• Susheela Ruhail❣
SUSHEELA- A dhakad and hot       
tempered girl. Loves her family a lot .........Not on speaking terms with her twin garima ......having trust issues with Dr.Pramod Chautala after their marriage broke.....tries to hate him but still loves somewhere in heart......totally broken from inside.

• Dr.Pramod Chautala
Dr. Pramod - London return orthopedician surgeon.......not aware of his mother's truth......broken from inside.......after breaking marriage with sushila .......still loves her.

• Garima Ruhail Rajawat
Garima - Beautiful and soft hearted.......not speaking in terms of her twin susheela.......wife of agni rajawat....loves her family a lot

• Agni Rajawat
Agni - One of the best Cop of rohtak........wife of garima......like brother to sushila.......supports twins in their decision.....loves his family a lot.

• Putrapal Ruhail urf Goat puttu - Cousin brother of Garima Sushila .......helps twin in their plans .....supports them....loves make videos on kit kot ......son of shishupal and chanchal.....loves paavni secretly........his sister's means world to him.

• Dharampal Ruhail  - Father of Garima Sushila......Believes that choriya choro se kam na hai......allows to run shop.......supports his daughters ....husband of kusum.....loves his family a lot.

• Kusum Ruhail - Mother of Garima Sushila ........loves her daughters.......support in every decision of them.....wife dharampal.....loves her family a lot .

• Chatur Chanchal Chachi -  Mother of Goat Puttu .......chachi of Garima Sushila....wife of  Shishupal....in our ff she is supports Garima Sushila .

• Shishupal Ruhail - Father of Goat Puttu......chacha of Garima Sushila .......husband of  chanchal.......he supports twins in their decision of running k&s.

• Komol Devi - Mother of Agni and Paavni .......Mother in law of  Garima.....she has problem with girls work .......she also supports Garima in running k&s.

• Paavni - Younger sister of agni .....loves to make video like goat puttu ......loves herbbhaiya and bhabhi.

• Dr. Jay Chautala - Father of Pramod.....husband of mini.......he is a orthopedician....works in Chautala hospital ...also known with the name haddi babu .

• Mini Chautala - Mother of Pramod......runs NGO .......supports women empowerment........she is _____tive in our ff.

• Lily Bhatia - Pramod's childhood friend.....loves pramod from London but no one knows she is ____tive in ourff.

• Rishikesh Bhatia
Rishi - Cousin of lily .......collage friend of sushima

Collaborate with @lenain05