Untitled Part 1

Jack was a normal 11 year old kid, he loved to play on the computer. His room was painted yellow and had brown wood wall trimmings, his room was scattered with his dirty clothes.

Jack had a brother named Jake, who was 18 years old. Jake didn't have a job, all he did was hang out with friends and play video games. He had no time for Jack and would never talk to him. Their relationship was clearly terrible. 

Secretly Jack & Jake were both jealous of each other, Jack wanted to be older and be able to do stuff like Jake, on the other hand Jake wanted to live his brothers life. Jake had made lots of mistakes in his life and wanted to be able to live the life on someone who hadn't and experience it. Jake also loved Jack even if he didn't talk to him and play with him, he liked the way Jack dressed and Jack was always cuter and more attractive then Jake, don't get me wrong. Jake was hot and popular in school for it but it was clear as Jack grew he would be way hotter then Jake ever was. 

 Anyways lets get to the story. 

It was a regular Saturday afternoon when Jack was playing in the garden with his shovel trying to dig to lava to take to show and tell when he hit something, he grabbed it and it was a brown wooden box with a engraving of a book on it. 

As a child does, Jack opened it and he found a book, he opened it and it was full of these weird sentences written in cursive. Jack put it in his red Spiderman bag and went quickly to his bedroom. Jack started to read it, as he couldn't really read cursive he tried saying them. Jack found a page with a picture of a red and blue arrow pointing opposite ways, he liked the look of it as it reminded him of Spiderman. 

He started to read, the words said "Age Swap: Want to swap bodies with someone younger or older? Just say the words 'Corpus Swap'." Jack quickly said the words and then he saw a bright light.