3

walking out of the room i found myself spacing out. i just couldn't believe that this was the reason they suddenly called for me and satoru. really? marriage???

sigh..
suddenly i heard satoru's calling me.

"hey sayuri...do you want to um have lunch together later?" he said awkwardly holding his nape, looking down obviously avoiding any eye contact. good he's even calling me sayuri now.

"sure...where?" i asked.

"you guys are going on a date??" mom suddenly pop up between us. uh what?

"that's good then, satoru bring sayuri to that restaurant that my friends own" satoru's mom interfere.

great, just great.

and that's how we ended up at a freaking steak house.

"sorry sayuri...mom told me to" he apologized.

why the hell is this happening? me and satoru being awkward is just not it.

"ok stop there satoru, you're making this more awkward than it should. stop being so awkward, you're better than this. it was you who agreed first after all" i shake my head.

"yes but when i think about it again... it's really weird. we're practically best friend aren't we?" he whined, what a child.

what a drag...im gonna have to live my whole life with this man right here, my life will be a complete mess. am i not going to find my real love or something... not like i really planned to find one.

"well....we can't do anything about it. we've agreed to do it so.." i trailed off, spacing out.

"are we gonna divorce after we got some child or we're gonna try fall in love with each other or just let time decide as we continue on acting, being bestfriend?" he asked me obviously impatient to hear my answer but instead of an answer, only silence could be hear.

sayuri....
sayuri....
sayuri....

no response.

what was she thinking about? this is what she's thinking about.

she and satoru on the altar, saying their vow and finally kiss each other. she blushed at the thought of that. she unconsciously hide her face with her hand and laid her head on the table, completely ignoring her cousin who's staring at her weirdly.

suddenly she feels a hand on her head making she shot her head up just to find satoru's eyes looking right into hers intensely. and at that moment she can't move nor talk, she's completely awestruck and mesmerized by his eyes.

"hey what are you thinking about? why are you blushing? did you hear what i ask you just now?" satoru said softly ruffling her hair.

fuck. what the hell was she thinking oh my kami pls kill me already.

"n-nothing actually and im not blushing" i said sternly, hiding the fact that i was flustered.

"so what's your answer?" he asked again.

"let's just let time decide our destiny" i smiled.

maybe...just maybe, i don't really care about it. im fine marrying him. but, did he feel the same? or did he really hate this whole idea about our marriage?

i shook the thought off and starts eating. let's just let time decide sayuri!!

"how about we go to a park after this satoru?" i blurt out. i glance at him and see that he's taken aback.

"or shouldn't we...." i said quietly but ofc, he heard that.

"no let's go... it's just, it's kinda new when you're the one suggesting it y'know" he chuckled.

i chuckled too and we talked for a bit before going to the park.

at the park

"so.. you're okay?" satoru said breaking the silence.

i nodded. and then we both goes silent, again.

"say sayuri... let's make a quick confession about each other?"

"sure"

"ok so no offense satoru but you're a jerk, a playboy and a hyperactive mf"

"ouch"

"but you're nice, i know that. you may act like a jerk, flirting everywhere and everytime you can but you're actually not that bad. you're annoying but you're a good cousin. you may not show it in front of the others but you take care of me so much. your concern, your overprotective side. i may not show it but i truly appreciate your presence y'know" i added.

"man..im so bad at complimenting and talking good about people" i grunted.

"yeah you are. and don't worry sayuri i know you loves me" he winked and i rolled my eyes.

way to ruin the moment.

"your turn"

"no offense yuri-chan but you're not my type, im too perfect so it's hard to find someone that match me"

"i literally looks like you..."

"yeah no im kidding.. plus your eyes... they're prettier.. indeed your face are kinda like me but actually idk. maybe because you show your imperfection to me? when i feel like you're the only perfect human being, i realized that you have flaws but that's what makes you, you. i guess i just feel that im no match with someone like you, you deserve better ig?" he shrugged it off and stare at the sky.

wow...THE gojo satoru really think about me like that? I've never thought he'll feels something like that.

yeah he's not that bad i guess?

"or so i thought" he grinned.

really....way to ruin the moods