❥𝙉𝘽𝘼𝙑𝙊𝙉 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙥𝙩. 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚❥

𝙣𝙗𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡

𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙫𝙤𝙣

𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙫𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮.

𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

It was father's day, Kentrell deciding he wanted to do something nice for Dayvon on his.. He wanted to cook for him, so he was at Walmart.

Von was sleeping when he left, Kentrell taking Khari with him. Khari was four months now, Kentrell dressing him in a baby blue Nike Tracksuit with all white Nike Air Max's.

Kentrell was walking through the meat aisle, when he saw a flash go off in the corner of his eye. He looked to see a girl taking pictures of him.

Weird ass bitch. Can't even go to the fucking store, Kentrell thought, rolling his eyes.

Kentrell hurried up and got everything he needed, going to the register to pay for everything. Unloading all of the groceries into the car, he got Khari out, buckling his car seat.

Kentrell got home, putting Khari down for a nap. Washing his hands, he began to cook. Kentrell was going to cook steak, mash potatoes, and green beans.

Three hours had gone by, the food was finally done. Putting Dayvon's food on a plate, he went to the bedroom to wake Von up.

Kentrell walked into the room, to see Von already up, with Khari laying on his chest, as he scrolled through his phone.

Von looked up at Kentrell. "I knew I smelled something good."