Chapter 1

Barking is what woke me up. Looking around, I see my puppy in crime, whining with her 'I gotta pee' ears. Slowly getting up, I opened up my sliding glass door and let her go do her business in the yard. "I need a bath" I mumbled as I let her back in. Since it's just the three of us, I asked if they needed to use the bathroom before I get a bath and they both said no.

After my bath, I dried my hair and brushed it. Walking back to my room, I put my Jounin outfit on. Having curly bangs is a pain, so I tried to find my straightener, but I couldn't find it, so I called my sister in to see if she could let me borrow hers.

"Thanks for letting me use your straightener, sis" I said. "Sure thing, Sarah. Now you better hurry up and eat something for breakfast and get working on teamwork strategies for your team" Hannah said. Nodding, I ate some breakfast and grabbed my itinerary and got to work on the strategies.

See, I already have a team and I'm younger than my brother by 6 minutes and I'm what the village calls a second Itachi. After writing some possible strategies for my team, I got up and told my sister that I was leaving to go meet up with my team. "Here, I made you lunch, Sarah" Hannah said.

Putting the lunch my sister made in my bag, I hugged her and left.

Walking to the meeting point, I saw that Sakura and Naruto were arguing again. "Hey, Sarah, we need to settle this argument once and for all. Who is stronger, Gai or Asuma?" Naruto asked me. "That depends on what type of strong you mean. Do you mean strong as in physical strength or strong as in mentality?" I asked. "Mentality" Sakura said. "Asuma is the stronger one in that field, whereas Gai is way stronger physically" I explained to both of them.

"Thank you for explaining that for us" Sakura said. I nodded and left. Once I get to the meeting place, I noticed that only two of my students were at the meeting place. "Where is Ino?" I asked Shikamaru. "She's not coming with us, because she has a cold and a fever, Sarah-sensei" he said.

"Oh, ok then" I said.