Secrets Beginning to Unveil

Are people actually reading this mess of a story? Well Uh- thanks 🙂

****

There was nothing but silence...

Awkward silence..

"..."

Xena gasped once she saw her daughters and immediately stood up. "A-Aella, Ella..!"

Aella lifted a finger to speak but stopped. Instead, she just closed her mouth and calmly shut the door.

"So...our dad..is really not our actual dad?" Ella semi questioned her but didn't get a response. Aella pinched her temples before speaking. "Who is Grisha?"

"Our dad. He was a doctor..we don't know what happened to him though after the fall of wall Maria." Mikasa responded as she gestured towards Eren. Eren nodded at her statement.

Bijin stood there awkwardly. Of course, this conversation didn't involve her as it became personal so she just kept quiet.

"So..should we just..cancel our shopping trip?" Ella asked.

"No, no. We can still go. Trust me, I'm very angry right now and when I'm angry, I go to get some fresh air. Clearly walking around and browsing will surely keep me distracted for a while." Aella answered.

Meanwhile, Xena tried to run to her daughters so she could explain but right before she moved, Hange grabbed her shoulder.

"You may wanna give her some time." She said. Xena sighed but complied.

She'll wait until they calmed down and then explain.

(Short Chapter)