meeting her <3

PSA: i dont fucking care bout spelling!!! and this takes place in a world we're the whole death note mess never happened lmao... btw i was a mess while making this... sry </3
———————————————————-as y/n rolled out of her bed, she felt sick. "oh shit i'm bouta puke" she yelled as she heard her mom downstairs. she ran downstairs and barely made it to the toilet as her mom pulled her hair back saying "u should still go to school. u have ur english assignment due today!" "fine" y/n exclaimed while wiping her mouth. but she knew she wasn't going. " i'll go get ready then" she said under her breath. she went upstairs and pulled her brown hair and fringe out of her face. she did her eyeliner and put on this outfit

 she did her eyeliner and put on this outfit

she brushes her hair and put on her glasses. she rushes out the door so that her mom wouldn't notice her. she got her bike out of the garage and started peddling. she didn't know where she was going, she just knew that she wasn't going to school. she saw a cute girl with blonde hair and pigtails walking across the road. y/n was memorized. the girls hair was flowing perfectly in the wind. her makeup was perfect. y/n was so distracted that she didn't even see the minivan coming towards her! "HOLY SHIT" she yelled when she finally took her eyes off the pretty girl. luckily she swerved out off the way just in time. but she fell. hard. and next to the pretty girl! "omg! are u ok?" she says blushing. "i'm misa" she says. y/n was speechless. until she realized that misa was wearing a skirt. and she was looking right up it! "oh shit i did not mean to be looking up ur skirt! sry bout that!" "it's ok!" misa exclaims, obviously just as flustered as y/n. misa reached her hand out to help y/n back on her feet. that was when y/n saw it. the bisexual flag drawn on her hand. her eyes widened as she thought "oh wow i hope i have a chance. "ew don't even think about it!" misa replied as she saw the look on y/ns face. "i have a boyfriend! well.. it's complicated..." "o- oh ya- it's-" y/n sputtered. "shush... omg it's embarrassing how flustered u am! why aren't u at school?" misa amane said while putting her finger over y/me mouth. "we just met! how is she so brave??" y/n thought. and that's when they both realized. they were still i. the middle of the street! and they were holding up traffic! "um.. we should get out of the street misa said. "ya i was ju- just thinking the same..."
————————————————————
end of chapter one! i hope u guys liked it!