.* : ✧. *✽ chapter one .* : ✧. *✽

.∶* ✧ .∙∘⋆⋅∴ Lillia's POV .∶* ✧ .∙∘⋆⋅∴

His eyes is as blue as the ocean, his smile is showing his dimples. Blonde creamy hair is made into a quiff, his face is the beautiful gift from god. His perfect straight teeth is shining when he smiled, the sound of his giggles made my day. He was famous in school, he plays the guitar and sings Justin Bieber's songs. He's the school's soccer captain, he plays football every weekend. Him being all sweaty is what I crave for.

One day, I accidentally bumped into him, his cologne smells fucking good. His blue ocean eyes is looking into my hazel brown eyes. My books were all over the floor, him being a gentleman, he bend down and picked up my books.

"Thanks, Niall."

"Hey, how did you know my name?"

"I-I heard someone called you Niall so I assumed that it's your name, I gotta go, seeya."

Like that, I ran away from him. I just had breathing problem right now, my crush talked to me for the first time. The first boy that made those butterflies came alive in my stomach. I went and hide in the bathroom stall afterwards.

.* : ✧. *✽.* : ✧. *✽.* : ✧. *✽.* : ✧. *✽.* : ✧. *

"Have you studied for your exam?" My mom asks me, "Yeah, don't worry mom. I'll try my best." I smiled, assuring her that I would try my best. "That's good to hear." My mom wiped her wet hands on the kitchen towel and ran into the living room to watch her favorite show, ' Keeping Up With The Kardashians '

I sighed and downed my water. I went upstairs and decided to watch some Neftlix before doing my homework. I ran down to get the popcorn and my drink.

*Beep Beep*

"Hey, Lil! Ya wanna hangout at my place today. We're having a party!" Ren said, excitedly. "I don't know? I don't like parties, and you know it." I rolled my eyes because of her stupidness. "Please, it'll be my last party for this year. After this, I promised my dad to study hard and focus on exams." She begged, "Yeah, whatever. I'll come if I found something to wear. Bye." I ended the call and played my movie. I don't fucking care about parties or boyfriends, only Ren cares about that. "Mommmmm!" I yelled, "Yes, honey." She yelled back.

"Ren invited me to her house for her party tonight, can I go?" I asked, making pouty faces. "Yeah, enjoy some before your exam. I don't want you to stress okay? Just don't be too late." She said and I continued watching the movie. The movie was interesting, ' The Perks Of Being A Wallflower '

After 4 non-stop movie, I quickly got up and showered. I need to pick something nice to wear to the party, even though I'm not interested to go.

I turned the shower tap, the water is wetting my whole body. The water was warm enough to keep me warm inside the shower. I blow dried my hair and rubbed in some hair mousse, to make it a bit wavy.

I tried on my black and white stripe crop top with my black skater skirt. It looks simple as usual so I agreed and put on my black Vans. Its already 8pm by the time I was putting on my denim jacket. I applied some BB cream, some pink sheer lip balm with my dark black mascara. My style is always simple, nothing classy.

"What do you think about my outfit?" I twirled around my mom, haha I'm so childish. "It looks nice but hun, wear flats not Vans." She smiled, "Okay." I said, changing into my black flats. "Bye mom!" I said, running into my car. Yeah, mom bought me a car. I texted Ren and started driving to her house.

++

Her house was a bit far, I drove about 1 hour to reach her house. The house was not too crowded actually, but I can see some of them are already drunk. What the hell is she doing?

"Hey, you came!" A male voice speaks behind me, I turned my heels and faced Niall the blonde bitch. Haha I'm kidding, Niall. "Yeah, I came. Whatcha' doing here?" I asked, smiling. "Came for the party! Been stressed the whole week. Come on." He puts his hands over my shoulder, I flinched a bit. Wow, this is a progress. We haven't talked for so long, it kinda makes me sad. "Uh, okay." I said, smiling to him then walked in with him. The music was blasting through the big speakers. Everybody was dancing and swaying so it was hard for me and Niall to walk.

A brunette girl suddenly pushed me, I knocked Niall down on the floor with me on top of him. His eyes scanning my whole body, then looked into mine. My ovaries just exploded.

"Are we gonna lie here until the party ends?" Niall said, sarcastically. I blinked my eyes and got up, I don't think I can be with him right now. I walked towards a couch and took a seat next to a random dude. He was lying back, passed out earlier. "Hey! Why did you leave me?" A blonde head pop next to me, I shrugged and crossed my legs. "What do you want, charming?" I smiled, sarcastically. He looks at me and laughed, okay wait this is not okay. His laugh literally made the butterflies flies around in my stomach. I just cannot handle his cuteness. "Okay, so I came here to have fun. But my friends weren't here. So can you stick with me tonight?" He asks, smiling widely. I don't know what to say, I laughed at him.

"Whatcha' laughing for?" He asked, "Weren't you the popular kids? Where's your friends dude?" I laughed, where is his friends tho? I find it funny when a popular kid becomes lonely. "You know what? I'm going home now." He snaps and stood up, I quickly pulled his wrists. "Let go." He said, looking to the ground.

"Just shut up okay, I'll stick with you tonight okay." I smiled, he smiled and lead me to the kitchen. "Lillia!" Ren hugged me, "Ah, Ren! Good last party, I see." I laughed, she playfully punched my shoulders. "Yeah, this is cool actually. With the DJ and all the decorations." Niall smiled and shook hands with Ren.

Ren was like smirking at me, I rolled my eyes and say on the counter with Niall. "What's with her?" Niall laughed, "I don't know." I try to keep a straight face, not to laugh.

I took a can of beer and chugged down slowly, Niall took two can but it doesn't affect him much. Niall was talking about sports, every time he talks about sports his eyes lit up. So I try to talk about soccer a bit. Well, my favorite soccer team is FC Barcelona while his were Real Madrid. So we're soccer enemies. We talked and talked about what happened in the gym when the school bitch, Hannah fell in the shower at school. It was hilarious. Niall was laughing so loud, I don't know how to control myself. His cuteness is so fcking irresistible.

I took one more can and chugged down in minutes, Niall clapped his hands as he saw me finishing the beer so quick. "Shut up." I chuckled.

"So-"

"Help!" Someone screamed, loudly until everyone stopped dancing. Rennie, Niall and me quickly rushed to the stairs. Once we reached the second floor, puke was all over the floor, spilled alcohol and pills. The second thing we heard was a girl sobbing in Rennie's store room.