Chapter 15 - ॐ

[Amina Clément]

CHAPTER 15

Mouse in a Trap

(recap) -

"Do you like I'm satisfied as a safe phrase?"

I nodded in response.

"Wait! I wanna be untied if Amina's joining in!" Braille declared and Taye was not pleased at that.

"I take my time to tie you up, and you already want me to untie you?" She questioned in a tone that made my insides quiver.

"You don't really even care!" Braille shouted.

Taye let out a sigh, "Fine. Do whatever you'd like."

She unfastened the rope around Braille's body in one-go and Braille did a happy dance.

Braille's eyes twinkled with excitement as she looked at me and Taye outstretched her hand in my direction. "Come... you need to be punished."

...So we just gone jump right into it?

I examined both of their expressions before deciding to approach Taye. Braille's excitement seemed genuine but I can never tell what Taye's thinking.

It was as if Taye sensed my hesitance as she asked me, "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

I immediately nodded my head in response.

Momma ain't raise no bitch.

She replies, "I want to hear it out your mouth."

"Yeah, I'm ready." I answered clearly, despite all the nerves building up inside me.

My answer must've been satisfactory enough because Taye took my hand and kissed it. 

"Do I have your consent to punish you as I see fit?" She asked while looking into my eyes. 

If I could melt, I'd be lava right then and there.

I was about to nod but Taye's keen gaze made me reconsider. I respond, "You got my consent."

"To what?" Taye combats in an assertive tone and my stomach did a triple flip.

...Am I sure I'm ready for this?

I'm sad to admit but my hormones were raging like a horny teenage. The rope that adorned my body was rubbing in all the right places.

I took a deep breath to gather myself and returned her gaze. I said, "To punish me as you see fit."

Taye smiled at me. "Great job. You're a good listener... unlike others." She said.

I could tell Braille wanted to say something just then but decided against it.

"Take off all your clothes." Taye instructed.