| Chapter 7 : A Few Weeks Later |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

—————————————
~🖤🖤🖤~
—————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

"Breaking New : Muyo has killed two of our hero's again as we speak. The police haven't been able to catch him or even get a lead on his identity but we do know is that Muyo works for Hero Killer : Stain. It is believed that Muyo is Stains apprentice...."

Cold eyes watch the TV's from the window of the store as people around him watch in disbelief of the event that had happen. The person was amused but the fact that he succeeded in killing the two hero's without any mistakes.

The person had a hood with a mask on to prevent anyone from seeing his identity because on how there are missing papers of his face on them. Bored of watching the news with the people around ,he turned to walk away from them.

Walking to a direction towards his destination of a school that was famous for being the top hero school in Japan. It was the day of the entrance exam where people from everywhere will go to try and enter the hero course to became a hero.

"What a joke..." he mumbled under his breath as he saw a lot of students walk to the school in groups or alone. It was upsetting to see that the hero society was full of people who wanted to be a hero just for money and fame. It was almost sickening for him to watch...

That's when he saw him, he kew he had now passed the U.A. Exam. His older brother who he now doesn't see him as one after what he said to him. His brother looked nervous about it but the person didn't care about what he felt. Izuku Midoriya was going to pass and he knew it, there is no doubt about it.

In the corner of his eye he saw a person that made him angry, Katsuki Bakugo his childhood friend who turned his back on him the day he was deemed Quirkless. He had hoped that he will fail the exam just as he hope that he will suffer in the future.

There was no doubt he wanted those two to suffer all the time he suffered. All the pain he felt that day ,he wanted them to feel it...especially All Might. That day he turned him down is when he grew a hatred towards the number 1 hero.

He will do everything in his power to make everyone suffer his redemption through him and he will make it happen one day in the future. All he needed was to wait get stronger and find those who will help with in the way and with the help of his mentor, he will succeed in his plan.

Suddenly while watching them go inside the doors ,his phone rings in his pocket. He then got into his pocket to grab his phone to answer the call. Bringing the phone to his ear a voice spoke to him, "Kid, where the hell are you? You were supposed to be in the alley 5 minutes ago."

"Ah, I was just looking at everyone going into there first year at U.A. School...I will be there in a few Sensei." He answered in a calm quiet tone for him to not let anyone hear him over the phone.
A sigh was answered from the phone as he replied to him.

"Your watching him entering his first day aren't you kid..." he didn't know how to reply to his mentor because on how he didn't know what to answer him. His mentor knew it was the day of the of his brothers first day today and would most likely go watch his twin brother go to do it along with his so called childhood friend.