| Chapter 8 : League of Villains |

[ Edited : ✔️ ]

————————————
~🖤🖤🖤~
————————————

[ 3rd POV ]

Walking too longer then expected because of the crowds they made when people stare and watched hero's save the day again. By the look on there face after they arrested the villain ,they only wanted the fame and money it gives them.

It was sickening looking at this so he took another route to the destination to avoid crowds and hero's or otherwise people might get suspicious on why Muyo's cover my face so much. He also needed to quickly walk because of his sword being on his waist might be a bit suspicious or people passing by. It's best for people not to find out about him so early because it will ruin his plan.

But anyway Muyo couldn't wait for that too happen that he could almost him smirk with amusement of there faces when they find out what I have became. Thinking about it almost makes Muyo wonder if he get to fight them head in in the future.

Who was he kidding he will fight Izuku in the future and show him how stronger he got...

He then arrived in the alleyway of the location his Sensei gave him and saw a door on the side of the building. It had a run down sign that you could easily see it say 'Bar' but he had to admit this place was a good place for a hide out because on how the outside looks run down.

He made his way to the door for only for him to knock on the door three times and then waited until someone answered the door. Not even 30 seconds later the door opens revealing a purple mist person who had a bartender suit on.

He looked at me for a second then asked, "what is your business here?" Muyo looked at him then reach out for the note in his pocket to give to him. The mist guy took the open to open it to Reveal what it said.

"You may come in..." the mist guy then walked back in as Muyo followed on with him inside to reveal a small bar room with a tv in the back and the bar in his right side. He closed the door as he saw he wasn't the only one here ,there was a blue haired guy with a hand on his face.

It looked like he wasn't interested what so ever but Muyo knew this guy will be a tuff one to convince. "I heard from my Sensei that you will be attacking U.A in a couple of weeks and I wanted to know if I can join you..."

Muyo asked the Handy guy as he turn to look at him with his crimson red eyes glaring at him. "We don't need other players to join." The handy guy answered to me as the mist guy returns to the bar to tend it.

"Shigaraki Can you not hear him out ,he might be good for him to join use." He told Shigaraki who turned to the mist guy to glare at him, "I don't care ,he can run along now." Muyo just glared at Shigaraki then begin to open his mouth.

"I knew you would say that but I share the same believes you want to achieve like your hate for hero's and All Might. I despise them more then anything but even if I say that I know you will still decline me." Muyo spoke to Shigaraki who looked a bit curious but didn't show it.

That's when Muyo smirk as he forgot to say something, "I always hold information that All Might is hiding for the public and also his successor to be the 10th holder for the power he calls 'One For All'..." that's when Shigaraki turned to Muyo with his full attention on him interested on what he said.