Prove I'm Worthy

{Time Skip}
{Bijin's Pov}

Hours passed and I haven't seen the twins since after our hang out. Things have been kinda awkward for them ever since what...happened. I know it's not any of my business but I just want to at least check if they're doing well. I mean, we are friends after all..right?

As I walked through the quiet halls, there was a room that was closed but I heard hushed voices. It sounded like Aella and Ella talking.

"I can't believe mom kept this a secret. I don't even know how to processes this."

Sounded like Aella.

I quietly looked around my surroundings. No one was here at the moment so I gently pressed my head against the door to hear better.

"...Do you think that Melody knew about this?"

"....I don't know. Maybe we should ask her. She DOES know everything after all."

"Hm."

"Alright, let's go."

I jumped a little once heard footsteps approaching the door. I ran to the next room, making as little noise as I could and hid there.

'Melody?' I thought to myself. Who's that? And what did they mean by she knows everything?

I snapped out of my thoughts when the door that I was hiding behind was barged open.

Ella stood at the door. I think? I don't know- they look EXACTLY alike. Well duh- they're identical twins.. KEEP UP, BIJIN!

"What are you doing in here?" Ella spoke.

"U-Uhm.. I was just..trying to see if you two were okay after that..incident.. that's when I overheard talking- and—"

"You heard our conversation, didn't you?" Aella responded sternly. I gulped as she looked down towards me with her intense stare, causing me to cower a litttle.

"J-just the part where you mentioned someone named Melody, honest" I said.

"We're fine. You don't have to check on us all the time."

<end of POV>

"I... of course I do! We're friends, right? I want you girls to at least start trusting me..! You don't have to fully trust me- not yet at least.. but just enough to let you know that I'm reliable and willing to help you out whenever!"

The twins's eyes widened a little at her statement but stayed silent as they listened.

"I don't want to be in the shadows anymore. Only being recognized as the girl who joined the military.. I want to be recognized for so much more! Like helping saving humanity and such!" Bijin balled her hands into fists as she held her head low.

"I want be remembered for something...something that'll make the future generations of people wanna learn and study about me! And who I was! My parents were and still are nobodies...but I want to change that! Even though I'm sometimes clumsy and shy, that doesn't mean I'm some weak little girl! I want to prove to people what I'm capable of!"

She lifted her head, looking at the taller girls with determination in her testy eyes.

"So please......"

"Start trusting me..!"