Prologue

Hi my name is Anissa. You may not know me but I'm a guardian angel. And I'm not the best angel either. He'll most the others don't even think I should be one but I am.

"Aw quit your crying!!"

"Who are you?" The kid asked me. He was about seven or eight. Little bastards.

"I'm fucking guardian angel. What I look like to you chopped liver?!!" This on,y made the kid back into a corner.

"Look I didn't mean to scare you im nice by heart ok?" I said now trying to use my claiming voice. I didn't like who I really got assigned to. I been signed to many kids before.

"So your my guardian angel? So do you like help and stuff." The kid said. I could tell he was probably high.

"Um yeah. And you smoked weed."

Later I got assigned to another kid. I already been through like seven of them. Then there's my bud Ashley.

"God is very disappointed in you." She said and crossed her arms.

"Yeah. I know. Al the other tell me that too. And I also gave to hear it from God." I said with a scuff. I didn't like it very much when everyone told how bad I was at my job. I knew I was terrible. I didn't know why God even created me. All I wanted to was be on earth. It seemed like a pretty interesting place. There's trees and beautiful stuff. Then again it nice up here too.

I been mostly even considered a dude. I kinda always wanted to be one. They seem like they live the good life. Being dudes and all. I wish.

"Look gods coming." Ashley said and nudged me with her elbow.

"Haha coming." I laughed. She then slapped me and glared.

"Ok I get it." I said and looked at God. He then looked at me.

"Anissa. You are now assigned to a different kid." He said.

"Woo alright who is it?" I said and clapped.

"A boy named Jackson."

"Alright show me the brat." I said. Then he teleported me. I saw a strawberry blonde with tons of freckles.

"Seriously."