𝟐𝟓

"Yea, I was

"Yea, I was." I laughed at the conversation I was having with my father.

"Then that's how I got into drawing because I was always tryna find something to do." I shrugged eating my ice cream.

"Yo' momma used to draw a lot too." He said.

"For real?" I smiled and he nodded his head.

"She even tried to teach me but I can't draw." He said and I chuckled.

"That's not funny she really used to have me struggling." He laughed and then I thought about telling him about the videos my mother documented and the things she wrote but then I thought back to how my aunt said that I shouldn't.

"Did you know what my mom did when she traveled?" I asked.

"She tried new stuff, but really when she traveled she didn't care bout' going to actual places she just like being around nature as a whole." He said and I laughed a little.

"What?" He asked.

"It's funny because y'all were complete opposites." I said. "She lived a bohemian lifestyle and you loved a street lifestyle." I said.

"We taught each other a lot of stuff." He shrugged.

"I think I can find her." I mumbled and he looked at me.

"I been looking for her since you was a baby, ain't no telling where she at." He shook his head.

"I have videos that she documented and I think one of the videos might help us find her." I said. "I just don't know the specific date yet to find the video, but Makai's been helping me so far." I said and I mentioned his name on accident.

"You really like him don't you?" He asked me.

"Daddy he's been there for me so many times and helped me find myself again." I said.

"You love him?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Only reason why I was against it is because he's doing the same thing I was doing when I met your mom, and I don't know what I'll do if you was to be put in a bad situation." He said.