4

today is a long long long day. im so tired i feel like dying out of exhaustion rn. my mission today is a special grade curse at the countryside so yeah i feel like dying. that's the only right way to describe it.

oh yeah speaking of this sorcerer thingy, i just remembered that satoru is a sensei. when i first know it i literally make fun of him for a whole month. good old times.

i don't really know his student except for okkotsu yuta and fushiguro megumi. i heard there's someone from zenin clan. fuhh rival lol. and i also know that his third year student was suspended. a bunch of strong troublemaker, scary.

i miss seeing yuta and megumi though. the both of them are satoru's favorite student afterall so ofc they're quite close with me.

tomorrow i have a meeting with the elderly, again. it seems that they're going to plan me and satoru's wedding and it's obvious how they want to do it as soon as possible.

like geez calm down people...

well whatever it is I'll be thinking about it tomorrow, i just want to sleep rn.

.
.
.

the next morning

i woke up earlier than ever today. i have two hours before the meeting start so might as well relax first. i sit on a bench at the backyard.

i close my eyes and let out a sigh.

"I've been here for too long...i miss my apartment" i murmured.

"right you've been sleeping here since that day..poor yuri-chan" satoru suddenly appears beside me making me jump a little from my sit.

"geez don't suprise me like that stupid cousin!!" i scolded him.

"now now we no longer can be just cousin, could we?" he replied slyly.

my face turn red thinking about our wedding.
ok what the hell??

"that's not the point!! and yeah... sadly I've been sleeping here since then. my apartment are kinda far so" i pouted at the thought of staying here any longer.

"well, I've offered you to stay somewhere nearby but you being you, stubborn as hell ofc you decline" he said mockingly.

i hit his head, scoffing.

"you don't need to bring that up satoru" i rolled my eyes.

suddenly it becomes so quiet. i turn my head to look at satoru only to find him already staring at me. his face is so serious and he's thinking... really......

"satoru?"

"how about you live with me? my apartment is big enough plus we're gonna get married anyway and it's easier because my apartment is closer to the jujutsu center, jujutsu school and here gojo compound" he suggested.

his face looks so proud while i am now as red as tomato.

me and satoru, living together, like a married couple.... give me holy water pls why the hell am i blushing?? it's just satoru, your stupid cousin and this marriage is an arrange marriage.. it's just him.

no, it's him.
it's satoru.
that's the problem.

knowing him and his flirty self...how do i survive all of this?

without realizing it, i space out leaving satoru puzzled.

satoru's pov

did i just suggest to yuri-chan to just live with me? and all the marriage things i said. it's all just come out of my mouth without i realized it.

keep your cool satoru, keep your cool.

actually..ofc im still nervous about this! we're gonna get married. she, gojo sayuri my only girl cousin who's my age. she, who i grow up with. i would lie if i say i never have a tiny bit of crush on her. but ofc that was long time ago.

we're practically bestie now.
or so i thought..

well that's what makes it difficult.

i thank god that I didn't blush or stutter because everytime, i must get caught staring or i always said weird things casually. just like now.

but honestly....how do i keep my cool if SHE'S blushing????

while she space out, i just keep on controlling myself and waiting for her answer.

what's done has been done.

"yuri-chan?"

sayuri's pov

"yuri-chan?"

"haii! uh huh?" i stare at satoru, clearly confused.

" i asked if you want to live with me at my apartment?" he asked again.

oh that...THAT

"that's umm...sure?" i softly answered, flustered.

"ohh that's good then! we'll start moving your things this weekend. and next week i want to introduce you to my student if that's okay with you?" he smiled widely.

"sure" i shot a small smile.

im just wondering..
how's satoru so calm geez...

hello everyone...i just want to say thank you for reading and sorry for this chapter.

i honestly feels that this chapter is so so bad but i don't know how to fix it, my brain is not working 🙂