006 ; Intruders

"Hey, yeah, so about that practical exam‐‐" Midoriya-san starts before getting cut off by an even louder bell than before, making me cover my ears again. 'sometimes I really hate my demon perks'.

-------------------------------------------------

AMAYA POV:

Ochako-san and and Iida-san gasp, "What is that?".

Then a loud voice comes from wherever those loud noises are coming from saying "Warning. Level three security breach." I look up to the others with my hands still covering my ears.

"Mphh???" I try to ask 'what is that??', they seem to kind of understand. "No way!" Midoriya-san gasps, "All students please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion" the loud voice speaks again.

I don't like the loud noise so I grab Midoriya-san's hand and he flushes a bright red, I show him a confused face and he just pats his face. "What's a "Level Three security breach?" " Uraraka-san asks and I nod, also wanting to know.

"It means that someone's managed to get past the school's barriers! This hasn't happened in my three years here. We should get going!" Some older kid says as he hurries us along. 

All around I hear students yelling, which is really hurting my ears "Stop shovin' so hard!" "I'm getting trampled!".

I let go of Midoriya-san's hand to cover my ears, though he didn't seem to notice and kept running. I tried to keep up but got knocked over, whacking my head in the process causing it to bleed.

"Mphh.." I grunt while rubbing my head and start to cry.

Soon someone grabs my shoulder and I see Todoroki-san, "Mphh!" I shrink and latch onto his leg, not noticing his burning red cheeks

Though he seems shocked as well, probably because I never showed everyone my shrinking. "U-uhm are you alright Kocho" he slightly stutters, though still using his same monotone voice.

I grow back to my normal height and hug him 

He stands there awkwardly with a red tint on his cheeks before slowly wrapping his arms around me

He stands there awkwardly with a red tint on his cheeks before slowly wrapping his arms around me. "Hmphh!" I bury my face into the crook of his neck happily.

3RD POV:

Though a certain blonde hair crazy guy, see's this and decides to interfere. "Hey extras!" He yells, pushing through the crowds who yell at him.

You look up from Todoroki's shoulder and see Bakugo stomping over to you. "Bakugo" Todoroki says to him, his grip on you unconsciously tightening.

Bakugo just stands next to you both with an angry expression on his face like usual, 

You look over at him and pat his head affectionately,

He turns a deep shade of red but tries to keep his angry expression

Todoroki looks annoyed by him being there, he grabs you by the shoulders and pulls you in front of him, making you stumble a bit, Bakugo Tch's and you look at Todoroki confused.

"Is your head okay? It was bleeding earlier" He asks in a slightly worried tone and Bakugo's scowl slightly softens, though nothing noticeable.

"Hmph!" You give a closed eye smile and Todoroki just sighs and grabs a tissue from his backpack, and starts wiping the blood from your head.

Though his eyes widen, noticing there's no wound there, nor any signs of one. Bakugo looks over and is also shocked, considering nobody else in UA was bleeding it had to be your blood.

"Is... healing a part of your quirk?" Todoroki asks 'I don't really understand what a quirk is, but.. he said healing and I can so I'll say yes.' you think before nodding.

Todoroki and Bakugo widen their eyes 'Her quirk is very advanced, before at the quirk test, must have been her pure strength. Her quirk must be a mix of size manipulation and healing in one, that's an odd combination' Todoroki thinks, secretly making theories up in his head.

You all look up when you see Iida floating above everyone, "It's just the media outside. There's absolutely nothing to worry about. Everything's fine! We're UA students. We need to remain calm and prove that we're the best of the best." I didn't really understand anything he said but noticed it made everyone calm down, so I guessed everything was fine.

"Look! The police are here" someone says.

END OF LUNCH IN CLASS 1-A

"It's time, class rep. Let's begin." Yaoyorozu-san says to Midoriya-san, "U-um" He stutters, looking really nervous before slightly calming down. "Okay, so we need to figure out who the other class officers will be. But first, there's something that I wanna say. I've thought a lot about this. And I think that Tenya Iida should be our class rep!".

Iida-san gasps and I smile softly underneath my muzzle, though it goes unnoticed by everyone. 

"He was able to capture everyone's attention and get us in line. So I believe that he should be the one leading our class from now on!" You nod in understanding. "Yeah, you know what? If Midoriya vouches for him, I'm good. Plus he was a big help. He totally manned up and took charge, right?" Kirishima-san agrees.

"Yup! Oh! Did you notice he looked like the dude on the emergency exit signs when he was on the wall earlier?" Kaminari-san also agrees, "This is a waste of time" Aizawa-san says in a gruff voice, making everyone yelp as they didn't notice him come in.

"I don't care who the rep is, just hurry up." he grumbles. "If Midoriya is nominating me for this job... ...then I humbly accept. I pledge to carry out the duties of class rep to the best of my abilities!" Iida-san says with a proud smile adorning his features.

"Sounds good, Emergency Exit!" The class cheers, "Emergency Exit Iida! Don't let us down, man!" Kaminari-kun yells.