Orina

On a cold Saturday night in an apartment, with a warm loving couple, they were hugging and cuddling, being as in love as they first met. The male, Jauñicito started to heavily breathe and turn incredibly red.

"It's coming" Jauñicito said.

Jauñicito started to violently urinate all over the silky sheets, and into Estella's mouth. For Estella, the liquid spread along the sheets in slow-motion, the splattering piss remaining on her face left her reasonably traumatized. "Baby I really didn't mean it, I swear, M-maybe it wasn't piss" Jauñicito said. Estella got up off the bed and started walking to the closet.

Yet, it wasn't the clothing closet.

After some time, Estella came out with many crowbars. Jauñicito started to sob hardly and begging. "Estella please understand! I'll bring you to dinner tonight o-or!" Jauñicito pleaded. Estella put her finger up to his chapped ass lips and pressed against them. "If you can satisfy me with your piss, I may let you and your  scrumptious ass live" Estella claimed. Jauñicito stood up and started unbuckling his belt. Estella opened her mouth wide and her tongue started to spiral in circles, signaling she was ready to drink up what she has always wanted. Jauñito started forcing out the rest of his urine into the woman's mouth. "A-ah I can't do this anymore, I can feel things flowing to my penis!" Jauñicito complained. At this point, Estella was absolutely inhaling his urine and getting her self pleasure. Big chunks started to flow out of his small cock. They were probably his kidney stones from 5 years ago, Jauñito screamed in pain. Jauñitos cock started to pulsate rapidly to the point Estella was concerned. "What the hell Jauñito" Estella yelled. Jauñito wrapped his piss stained silk blanket around his waist swiftly. "Estella my ass is where poop falls out or where I get fucked, Not where crowbars go!" Jauñito said.

Estella laughed and started spinning the crowbar's tip around her middle and index fingers.

Jauñito got up and lost his blanket, but his feet were still on him. So he used them. "Come back here you urine bastard!" Estella yelled. Jauñito visibly eyed the stairs to trick Estella but actually ran towards the big glass pane that was above the stairs. Jauñito jumped for it, and fell down the stairs. His legs were bent, yet his escape wasn't over. The front office manager carried his fat ass to the janitors closet and gave him a bottle of water. Estella finally made it downstairs, "Have you by chance seen a crazy guy run down here?" Estella asked. "No ma'am" the office worker said. Estella ran out the building, still desperate to find that little bitch that couldn't satisfy her. The office manager immediately called his boss and ordered a level 5 lockdown, the boss got right onto it. Many doors were heard to slam, and this big metal door came slamming down onto the front door, back doors and windows. Jauñito was absolutely terrified.

The building was so, silent and dark.

"Jauñito im going to need you to sit in here and shut the hell up, and pee in this bottle if you need to" the office manager demanded. The boss called the police and reported about a psycho woman who is trying to drink piss and kidney stones, and as well shove 71 crowbars up some poor guys ass with bladder issues. If you didn't know, the manager and Jauñito have been best friends since birth. Jauñito pulled his penises hood back and started uncontrollably squirting piss all over the freshly painted walls. He decided to draw something with his dark colored urine. He started moaning, all of his kidney stones were passing through him. Maybe that bleach was really killing 99.99 percent of germs. He ended up drinking all of the bleach, so he aimed into his own mouth. His thirst was quenched, his happiness wasn't.