PART 5 (1/2)

Notice:This and the next part of this chapter will be of Roselyn recalling her old memories.
So,If you don't want to read that then skip this and the next part of this chapter(not recommended tho,you'll legit miss some amazingly made memories with Baby Jovana and Matheo gifs and you'll totally miss the in-depth understanding of Roselyn as a character and what she feels about herself👁👄👁)

~~~BEWARE:A super long chapter~~~

Roselyn's POV
"It was fun sitting and chatting with you lovlies but it's getting late,we must head home and you should too" I said as it was getting dark "This early?" Asked Damon with his signature smirk "Yes don't mind but mostly here are high-school students" I said and signalled Stiles to go out alongside Liya and Jovana, after a few moments all of us were in the parking lot,When suddenly strong winds started to blow indicating a coming thunderstorm "Seems it's about to rain" said Liya with a scared expression "Are you alright,Li?" Asked Jovana moving closer to her,Liya nodded and said "I am but thunderstorms make me a little......... anxious" Stiles swung his hand around Liya's shoulders in a protective manner and rubbed her arms "Your Knight in shining armour is right beside you,Sweetheart" I said in a teasing tone which made her cheeks blush a light pink shade and Jovana awed at them.

"Can I ride with you,Captain?" Jovana asked and sent a wink my way I chuckled and opened the back door for her and she happily sat in "Now now be right behind us alright?" I said as I walked towards the driver's seat and opened the door "Yeah yeah,we'll be right behind you,Mistress" Stiles joked and I rolled my eyes at him "So dramatic " Derek said entering the passenger seat,

We drove off having short talks when it heavily started raining "oh no" exclaimed Jovana,I took a look at her through the rare view mirror only to find her already staring back "I'll inform your mum,You'll be staying with us tonight" I said and gave her an assuring smile.Her eyes lit up on my statement and did a little celebratory dance on the back seat as I chuckled at the sweet girl sitting at the back.

Sometimes,I think about Jovana,poor girl never been satisfied with the affection her so called parents gave her,I clearly remember the day I first met her,

(Text in italics are flashbacks in third Person's POV)

Roselyn was walking around from shop to shop in search of winter clothes ,the autumn air was cold,crisp and dry, Winter was right around the corner and being the fashion icon she is Roselyn travelled all around the globe and finally  to Paris for the yearly shopping festival.The main shopping street was crowded and heavily decorated with flashy lights every luxurious brand was promoting their new items and welcoming the wealthy  costumers,Roselyn was happy to say the least she had done loads of shopping for her son like nephew,Stiles.

His second birthday was near and she was all prepared to spoil the 1 year old with luxurious clothes,toys and candy. She smiled to herself seeing a very cute baby romper in the display window of a shop and all she could see was Stiles wearing it and smiling at her with his
heart melting smile,She quickly entered the shop and picked the romper alongside a couple of jackets,shirts and trousers she thought screamed 'made for Stiles'.She walked towards the checkpoint and was waiting in line when she heard a whining child,She looked back to see who the child was,