New House 🍋

I'm sorry this book is so long I'm trying my best to speed it up. Enjoy~
________________________________

"I can't believe Touya did that." Shoto fumed like a smoke dragon, thinking of the seat changes.

"Shoto can you help me?" You asked in a strained your boyfriend who stood a few steps away from you.

Shoto held his hand up to his lips, still muttering to himself with a cold aura whisking around him.

"Mommy whys daddy like that?" Eri hid behind your leg, carrying a light cardboard box, stuffed animals popping up from here and there.

You sighed tapping her little horn. "I don't know baby, he's so weird today." You heard her giggle from behind you.

"Shoto!"

He snapped out of whatever was going on in his mind hearing a strong force in your voice. "Oh, sorry." Shoto sheepishly smiled with nervous pink crossing his face, looking around.

Shoto had forgotten you were both moving in to your new house.

"The boxes?" You shook your head at him, tilting it to the many boxes around the new white halls.

The realtor stepped in after sharing a word with the executive man. "Do mind the intrusion. I just checked everything out and you're all set with the support of this house." The man spoke with patience.

His brown suit was crisp as he stepped with a thin ponytail swaying behind him. "Just sign the contract here." He smiled closing the pair of golden eyes.

The realtor pulled out a clipboard, a pen attached on the side.

You have a soft smile handing the box to Shoto. "Oh certainly sir." You tried to sound formal taking the pen, signing your name.

Shoto looked over seeing the L/n with confusion.

"Much appreciated. I'll be back if I see any problems at my building. Call for Ghongli." The man smiled taking the pen back as exiting.

You saw the man walk out, taking the box back from Shoto who snapped out of his daze again.

"Eri why don't you take a look upstairs and pick your room?" Shoto smiled at his daughter who stared in awe at the house.

"Okay daddy!" She let go of the box and ran up the stairs, carefully.

You raised an eyebrow, Shoto taking the box away from you.

"Why'd you do that babe?" You questioned, taking Eri's small box instead.

"Why'd you put Y/n L/n?" He asked curiously, yet almost in a betrayed way.

"Maybe because that's my name? It isn't rocket science." You laughed lighting the mood up.

Shoto paused knowing there was a scar in his mistake. "Oh I get it, I can't change your last name until we're married right?" He innocently asked, a smile illuminating his face.

Your face fumed with adrenaline. Married?! "S-Shoto!" Your cheeks shaded differently.

"I have been thinking about it for a while." Shoto said in a low tone, moving over to you. "But it's one step at a time." He chuckled and leaned down towards your stunned face.

"Shoto—" he cut you off with a sweet sensual kiss, pulling away fast enough so that you wouldn't get the chance to return it.

You saw a smug smile creep, wiping any tenseness away. "You think your so slick don't you?" You dropped the box, grabbing his collar and shoving him to your height.