Chapter 26

Remus Lupin sighed as he walked out to the Quidditch stands with his hot mug of coffee & sat down next to Lily. 

Did he normally drink coffee?

No, he found it disgusting.

 Was he drinking it today because everyone was at Quidditch practice and he'd had helped James and Sirius (mostly James, Sirius kept falling asleep) plan out a very elaborate surprise birthday party for Lily Evans late into the night? 

Yes, yes he was. 

So, Remus sipped his god-awful coffee and tried not to fall asleep while sitting in the stands, which was saying something in itself. 

He did get shaken awake by Pete about 30 minutes later to him reminding that Remus stay awake so that they "could actually execute the plan without their main intelligence operator sleeping on the job." 

Remus let out a loud & frankly overdramatic sigh (which he obviously learned from James), and attempted to watch his friends play a game he didn't understand even a little bit. 

***

The day started off pretty normally for Adelecia & Alice, about as normal as it could get with Marlene Mckinnon grumbling about having to get up early to plan Lily's birthday party, because she'd "had a very good dream about unicorns and rainbows and didn't want to give it up to the dream gods." 

Adelecia laughed quietly and then grinned. "Lily's birthday is in a few days Marls! Liven up!" "Food." 

Alice quirked an eyebrow. "We just ate-" "-not that food, Alice, party food! We can ask the elves in the kitchen if they'd be willing to make us some food for her party." Marlene grinned. 

Sirius threw up his hands while entering the common room with James and Peter. "She's awake!" James snorted. "About time." 

Adelecia rolled her eyes. "Don't act like you guys haven't been awake all night planning either. Where's Lily & Remus?" 

"He's distracting her with his coffee woes. Now spill whatever you've got planned and we'll make it happen for the lovely Miss Evans." Sirius stated with his absolutely wonderful (he wished) James voice. 

James smacked him and nodded at Alice. 

Alice giggled at Sirius and gestured to Marlene. "Stage is all yours Marls." 

Marlene jumped up and clapped her hands, all trace of being tired vanishing in a split second. "Alright, so what we're thinking..." 

***

Hi loves

Yes I'm a lazy fucker that took 3 months to write a measly 300 word chapter that I'm not proud of :) 

How has life been for yall?

Anyway a ton of stuff happened at school (nothing bad) so yEaH that was great

Yeah um sorry if updates are really slow it's mainly because I'm dealing with like 500 different school things at the same time so yeah-

I like to think I have a life lol- anyway yeah updates are going to be more frequent but they're still going to be roughly slow

(and I've changed my name from F00dy to Lem because some people do have a f00d trigger and I didn't want to trigger them with it :)) 

And F00dy just didn't sound right with my username & I'm cleaning my profile up a little to just fit me now so I figured a name change was def worth it 

Also Crucio is getting a new cover so expect that to show up in a few days as well! 

Bye loves

~ Lem