My parents

I sat up in my bed, waking up with a look of terror. I had a nightmare of a younger version of me and my parents. They had passed away 3 years ago and I was very scared of them. They looked the same as that night the had died.

I did it, it was me. But no one thought thought a 9 year old could kill two full grown adults that could have easily fought the thing of. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door to my bedroom. I assume its my moms, so I got up to open it until I hear a high pitched voice say "Darling come back to us." Than a deeper more masculine voice say "Come on sweetie you know you wanna say hi."

I run to my windows and lock them and then turn back to the door and block it with a shelf. "I-i'm gonna call 
the cops on you!" I say with fear and anger. Then I hear a scream, it sounds like my little sister. "Don't hurt them!" I yell starting to cry. " Just come on out." I hear one of my moms say. "O-ok." I say timidly as I push the shelf aside and leave the room. Suddenly an arm pulls me into the closet beside my room. I open my mouth to scream but I feel a warm hand over my mouth.

"Shhhh, we heard them calling for you so we snuck in here when we heard them go downstairs." They looked at me, confused. "Who are they anyways? " My mother asks. "They look familiar." My mom says. "Those ... are my biological parents." I say as I watch their eyes widen with shock. "Aren't they dead?!" My mom asks. "Yeah... or at least they were when I last checked." I said that last part quietly but it was very audible amongst the silence. "WHAT?!" They screamed.

Suddenly we heard their foootsteps and went dead silent. "Listen, if you show us our child we will let your family go." They told us. My plan was decided and as I moved towards the door my moms looked at me with fear and shock. I gave them a reassuring look telling them that I knew what I was doing.

They nodded at me through tears and my siblings all surrounded me. I hugged them and bid them farewell. I open the door and make sure I close it tight. I start to shiver with fear and walk towards my 'parents'. They turn to look  back at me. "Hello dear." my 'mother' says with a bittersweet tone. "I know why your here but I won't let you have the satisfactory." I say, my plan in mind. I turn to the staircase and start running...

A/N this is the first story i've written on Wattpad and plan on writing more. Mostly Danganronpa, My Hero Academia, and many more animes and games

My parentsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें