Chapter One

[Request confirmed: acquisition of a skill of body]

[Request confirmed: acquisition of a skill: power]

[Request confirmed: acquisition of a skill: lethargy]

[Request confirmed: acquisition of a skill: Cultivation]

[Request confirmed: acquisition of a skill: technology]

[Request confirmed: acquisition of a skill: spirit]

.
.
.

Seeing all these screens pop up when you wake up from your sleep may horrify or confuse them.

{Anastasia's POV}

But to our little Anastasia or 'Tia' *(me)* for short, this was quite expected*(normal)*, as she spends most of her life in the lowest or deepest floor the 'Ainz Ooal Gown' guild, she spends most of her time creating stuff or *(mostly)*sleeping.

You may be wondering why I was at the deepest part of the guild.

It's simple, its because I'm dead.

And because she's dead, all her precious guild members buried her body at the most deepest and safest place, her floor.

To be more precise, my 'floors', everyone knows that there are 10 floors in total in the whole of Nazarick, but the truth is that before her death ,there used to be 20 floors in total, but after she passed away and was buried in her land, the land buried itself with its master.

Well, you might be wondering why I'm still alive, after saying that I'm dead.

It's because . . . .

Well, to be honest I don't know either.

After she died, she suddenly woke up and found herself here. The floors which she used to rule over.

She can't go out or enter the other floors, but she can happily move about to and fro in her floors.

And the thing which keeps me same in this place, is my 'Brother', who used to be a NPC I created to take care of myself.

But after I awoke from my 'Death' I found that everyone present here and the ones I created to kill boredom, came to life, and so the seemingly grave came back to life.

I'm just stuck here with my floor, and the most bizarre thing is that there were 2 extra floor added to my original 10 floors.

And in these 2 floors, I found a 《dragon》which was sealed, and a talking slime which later appeared out of nowhere after I lived for about 200 years in this seemingly no exit place- or should I say palace of mine~

*Ahem* as I was saying, so in one of the floor I found all my trash*(treasures)* in that floor, while on the other floor I found Veldora and the baby slime, Rimuru.

{3rd POV}

"*aishhh* I want to sleep already..."

"Tia honey, darling, sweety, you already slept for a few years, eat something first, then you can go back to sleep, kay?" A man with blonde hair and blue eyes, coaxed the lolita girl who was laying in the lap of another man who had a pair of mesmerizing red jeweled eyes and black shimmering silky hair which resembles the night sky.

"En, I agree with Frankenstein on this, Tia, be good let big brothers feed you then you can cuddle with us while you sleep." The ruby eyed man spoke up this time, as he started to coax her as well.

"Emmmm, I can'tttttt... my brain hurts from all the skills I just made up and mastereddddd, I wannnt too sleeepppp...." she spoke with a stretch in her words to show how irritable and exhausted she was.