Prologue

"Y/n, you dont have to go if you dont want to" Alex came behind me.

  I giggle and continued helping the Penguin's load up their, Private's, luggage.

  "I know Al, but I want to!" I anwsered with a small smile.

  Alex huffed and moved his main like hair out of the way from his eye's. I frown and engulf my brother into a brone crushing hug. Alex winced, but tries to hide it since he know's I enjoy giving bear hug's.

  "Oh! Sorry Alex!" I immediately released some pressure from the hug, Alex let out a sigh in comfort.

  After loading the last of Private's stuffed animals, I came across a box that was horribly tapped shut. I looked around before peaking inside the box to find multiple stick's of dynamite stacked loosly in the box. I shake my head and pack the dynamite neatly with styrofoam padding on the inside. Afterwards, I grab a red marker and write: Rico's Dynamite on each side of the box.

  "Y/n! Boy's! Let's move!" Skipper announced waving towards the car.

  I quickly load the box, say good bye to my friend's and family, and get in the very back of the car with Private. Once every one was seated, Skipper started the car and drove away from the circus ground's. Me and Private waved to Alex and the other's till they were out of sight.

  "Hey Private! What do you want for your birthday?" I asked the blue eyed boy.

  Private looked infront of him in thought before answering with a bright grin.

  "Another plushie, and to be a valuable member of the team!" I smiled and hugged Private, who gladly returned it.

  "Hey Private do the funny thing again!" Skipper holldered looking in the rear view mirror.

  The ten year old nodded and got into a saluting position, crossed his eye's and stuck his tounge out. Skipper laughed and looked back to the road. The other two not even paying attention, Kowalski is busy on his computer, Rico spaced out looking out the window at a fireworks stand.

  Private put his hand down and also stared staring out the window with a sad expression. I unbuckled myself from my current seat on the driver's side and scooched over to the middle, next to Private.

  Private glanced over at me, a giant smiling stretching across his face once he saw his unicorn plushie. Private took the stuffed animal and cuddled into my side, say a small thank you before he fell asleep. I kept Private close and thought one thing before I also fell asleep.

  Private, you are such an important member of the team, but the other's just dont know it...Yet