break-in

[chapter seven: The Bite part two]

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

RUNNING AWAY from Russians was actually much more exhilarating than Gabe thought, well, that might have been the drugs talking.

"Where are we going?!" Erica asked.

"Just trust me!" Dustin shouted back.

Dustin peeked through the door, sticking his head out. He looked around before concluding that they were in the clear.

They made their way inside of the theater unaware of how Steve just grabbed popcorn from the trash.

Dustin opened the doors and looked around. He ran over to the front and stopped in front of three empty seats.

"Okay, Robin. You babysit these two morons here."

"What? Why me?!" Robin whisper shouted, but she didn't have time as Dustin pushed her to sit down in the middle seat.

"Ew! These seats are too close!!" Gabe whispered as he sat down next to Robin.

"Dude, these seats blow!" Steve spoke with his mouth full of popcorn.

"Then don't watch the movie." Dustin said.

"We wanna watch the movie." Gabe said.

"Then watch it!" Dustin shouted. The guy behind them shushed him.

They all shushed him back. "Sorry, whatever you do don't... go.. anywhere."

"Fine dad.." Steve spoke as he grabbed popcorn from his bag.

Gabe laughed, Robin shushing him. Gabe looked at Steve's bag in awe as he tried to reach into the bag.

"Gabe what are you— oh. Wait, Steve, where the hell did you get the bag of popcorn." Robin asked Steve who laughed and proceeded to put popcorn into her mouth.

She spat it out and rolled her eyes at the two adults who laughed at her. They both turned back to the big screen.

"What's going on?"

"I have no idea.."

:✧*⋆.*:・゚

Nancy aggressively stopped the car in the parking lot of the store.