Imagine Loki giving you a rose

It was a beautiful summer day and you were outside smelling the flowers in Queen Frigga's garden. You knew you probably shouldn't be here, but no one had as big of a garden as she did, with so many lovely colors. You were spending every spare second today alone and happy because tonight was a fancy party that the royal family was throwing, and your mom wanted you to meet someone rich and get married.

You told your mom you wanted to find someone who you loved, but she would just shake her head and say, "You can't search your whole life y/n, you're 21, you should be trying to start your own family by now." But why would you want to start a family with someone who you didn't even love?

You were so lost in thought that you didn't see someone come up behind you and tap you on the shoulder.

You yelled and jumped, as you weren't expecting anyone to be here. You immediately took off running, knowing you would probably get in trouble for being in Queen Frigga's garden.

The person behind you yelled, "I didn't mean to frighten you, I just wanted to talk!"

Curiosity got the better of you as you slowed down and stopped. You slowly turned to see a young man about your same age panting and running to catch up to you. "Thank you," he gasped as he flopped to the ground under a tree.

When he caught his breath you asked, "So, what do you want to talk about?" He laughed, it's sound rippling through the air like velvet. "Well first off, I'd like to know your name," he said. You were a bit taken aback, but you answered, "Y/n." "Mmm, y/n is a lovely name," he said softly, making you blush.

"Well y/n, I would love to get to know you more, you are quite beautiful," he said, making you look away so he wouldn't see your bright pink cheeks. He then opened his hand and a magnificent pink rose grew out of his hand as if by magic.

He handed it to you, and this time, you couldn't help him noticing you blushing. "Y/n, will you be my date for the party tonight?" He asked with a grin. "I would be honored," you say with a giggle as you take the rose.

You sat there for a moment, deep in thought with a confused look on your face.

He waved his hand in front of you until you snapped out of your daze. "Is something wrong, y/n?" He asks. "Oh, no." You say with a laugh. "I just realized that I don't know your name." He smiles and stands up, brushing himself off. "My name is Loki, Loki Odinson," he says with a bow.

You slowly let that sink in, and then scramble to your feet and try to bow, but accidentally fall to the ground awkwardly. Your cheeks start to burn, but Loki just laughs, as if he was amused by you, so you laugh along with him.

He holds out his hand to you and you take it, standing up face to face with him.

Loki wraps his arms around you and gives you a light kiss on the cheek. "I hope to see you at the party tonight," Loki says ever so softly, and starts walking away, leaving you like a lovestruck puppy. You had found the man you truly loved.