𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘

-𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞-

-𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞-

(A/n: As you all saw in the last chapter and as you'll see in this one, I've changed the storyline with Radnal. Not only giving him a backstory with Taylor, but also killing him off. This is to make room for a different plot in this chapter for the ending of season two/ act two. I hope you all like the twist, and feel free to leave some tips and constructive criticism in the comments below. Enjoy! ^^)

     OF HOW MUCH TAYLOR WANTED
to forget the death of Dale, she had fully mastered what Daryl had taught her on all the chords of the guitar.

Now, she could play each one of them perfectly and with ease, and here she was, strumming the different chords on the guitar in her and Daryl's tent as she tried hard to forget Dale's death.

       Looking up, she saw Daryl step inside, his arms folded as he bit at the nail bed of his thumb.

        Knowing he only did that when something was on his mind and bothering him, she furrowed her eyebrows, "What's wrong?".

       "Nothin'...jus' wanted to make sure yer doin' okay." He mumbled, followed with a shrug.

Sighing, I sat down my guitar before looking back up at him, "Daryl, I've known you long enough to know that that's not what's bothering you.".

Groaning, he looked off to the side, "Alri', fine. I jus'...I don' wan' ya' goin' down the same path you went with Amy, Sophia, an' yer sister. You an' Dale were close since day one, an' I don' wan' ya' to break down again.".

"...I won't...".

"You tell yerself that...but Taylor, in the end, ya' break down. No one can blame you for it; yer jus' a kid." He muttered.

Fighting the tears in her eyes, she argued, "I'm different. I was raised a Thompson and taught to survive by Dixon. I'm strong.".

Slowly nodding, he replied, "Alri'. Jus'...ya' know...let me know if ya' ever wanna talk.".

"Yeah, I will." She said, smiling gently as she picked up her guitar, continuing to play.

Resting a hand over her's, Daryl argued, "You can play after we get our shit inside. Hershel wants us ta' take the guest bedroom so yer stomach can heal. Randal shot the shit outta ya'.".

Getting up with slight pain in her stomach, she winced, groaning as she began to pack her bag, "I still can't believe you shot and killed him. I mean, I'm not complaining he's gone...it's just...crazy.".