prologue

It was like yesterday when it all happened, the accident, her parents passing away, the funeral and being brought to her uncle house where he lived with his wife and daughter.

Growing up she never knew why they treated her like that, she did whatever she was told to do just to please them. But they were never satisfied with her, all she wanted was to be treated as an equal and loved by them.

Yet she never complained about anything, from cooking to cleaning to fetching water from the river to washing their clothes to maintaining the land and their abuse.

Her uncle never warned his wife and daughter about the way they treated her since she stepped foot in his house cause they were his queen and princess, he gave them everything they asked for and much more.

But this time she wouldn't forgive them for they took the one thing she wanted more than anything.

They took her almost husband away from from her after they framed her for having an affair with the man that was visiting their village.

She never knew they could step this low but it wasn't the first time they took something that belonged to her, they got everything they set their eyes on.

So it wasn't a surprise when they did it, she was just disappointed. Every night since her parents death she asked God why this was happening to her, what did she do to deserve all this.

Hi guys I'm so excited to get this story out there, I hope you can be as supportive as you we're in my other book.

Originally I wasn't going to publish this book yet, the one I was supposed to publish is kinda incomplete and is missing something but all I know it isn't ready yet.

So umh, this is something from like the African movies thingy something, please don't come for me if I did something that was rude. Just kindly tell me and I will try to see if I can change it.

Also I want to thank meha-k for the amazing covers, you have to check her work out they're simply amazing.

And also don't steal my  work, I'm warning you. My family owns demons and I won't mind sending one or two to teach you a lesson. I'm joking I'm a Christian so I'll be sending the holy ghost fire to you or am I  😈😈😈

Please don't forget to vote, follow and if you don't mind a comment so I know I'm doing something right, so bye and thank you guys for choosing my book to read, cause I know you got hundreds of books in different kinds of list.

Bye and Jezus loves you

PS: I'm not from Afrika but my culture can be saof to be the same as Africans, in the my village there are small houses made of wood/concrete so please don't come after saying I'm portraying a negative image of nigeria, they are really similar more than you think.

I do have my a picture of out house in the vilage but due to privasy reason I will not be posting it but will use ot as the house the couple will be living in.

AGAIN I'M TELLING TOY DO NOT COME FOR ME SAYING THAT I'M PAINTING A NEGATIVE IMAGE OF AFRICA/NIGERIA.

And my inspo also came from the african movies that i'm forced to watch because my mom loves them.