Hold My Hand

"HOLY CRAP, LIKE, WTF IS THAT OH GOD, HOLD ME LIET!" Poland screamed as he clamped onto his best friend's arm. Lithuania whimpered as he felt the circulation being cut off in his right arm by Poland's death grip. He knew The Grudge was a scary movie, but he didn't think it was THAT scary.

"Poland, it's just a movie." Lithuania comforted. "It can't hurt you."

"I know, but she's so freaky-looking!" Poland whimpered, as he tightened his grip even more.

Lithuania smiled, and somehow managed to wriggle his arm free. He gently put it around Poland's shoulder. His other hand grasped the other's. Poland's eyes widened a little, as he turned his head to the brunette sitting beside him.

"What? You told me to hold you!" Lithuania said quickly.

"I know. Just...ah whatever. It doesn't matter."

"No, what were you going to say?" Lithuania asked softly, his emerald green eyes piercing Poland's eyes of a similar colour.

"I...uhh...wasn't really going to say anything. I was, like, going to do something."

"Well then, what were you going t-"

His sentence was cut off by Poland pressing his lips to his. The Lithuanian's eyes widened in surprise. He came to his senses a few seconds later, and closed his eyes. Their lips moved in sync, reveling in each other's warmth. Lithuania's mind went blank, except for thoughts of Poland.

A scream pierced the air. Poland pulled away, and jumped. They had forgotten the movie was still playing. His face darted into the crook of Lithuania's neck in fear. Lithuania chuckled, and put his arm around Poland once more.

"Do you want to stop watching?"

"Hell no! I'll keep watching...as long as you hold my hand."