1.

Ali's P.O.V

As I walk down the stairs the smell of chocolate funnel cake fills the air.Why would my mom make cake she only makes cake in special occasions.

"Hey mom why are you making cake is it for me?"I sit in the stool to see my mom taking the cake out of the oven.It looks so good I just want to eat it."Nope,we have new neighbors two guys your father invited them for dinner at 7."I hate when new people move in,I am not the most social person ever I have my close friends that's all I need.

I stand and walk up the wooden stairs FUCK!My mom is going to make me wear a dress which I don't want to wear.

I check the time 6 I have one hour.I walk into my walk in closet and grab a blue short dress and some flats.I walk into the bathroom I do a messy braid.Lastly I apply a small amount of make up.

I grab my iPhone6 and start to text my best friend Ari I have known her since I was pretty much born.My mom and hers have been best friends for life."Ali!Come down the guest are here!"My dad shouts of course dad scream that gives such a great impression.

I turn my phone off and start heading to the stairs.I can hear a manly voice very sexy I am expectiong a hot guy maybe my age.

Joey's P.O.V

I hear footsteps coming I turn to the stairs to see the most beautiful girl ever.Her dress fits every single curve of her body her brown hair in a messy braid and all her body wow.

Ali's P.O.V

I walk down the stairs to be greeted by two guys.One has a beard very sexy and the other one looks like a good guy friend."Ali this is Joey and David,Joey and David this is Ali my daughter"My mom introduces me I smile and shake their hand.

"Mom should I show them around the house or after dinner?"I ask my family has this tradition every time see have a new neighbor I have to show them around the house.Most of the time I would hate it but now that its a hot guy I wouldnt mind showing him around.

"After sweety,now should we seat"My father leads everyone to the dinning table Joey in the back I make sure to be in back of him.as I take a seat next to Joey my little sister Liz comes in and seats next to me.She is 14 making her 3 years younger than me I am 17 next year I will be 18 which I can't wait for.(First letter of name means who is talking)

A:So how have you guys liked the neighborhood?

J:Very pretty and small

F:Joey where do you work?

J:YouTube

M:What is that?

A:Mom come on its the place you see videos in you know what it is.

L:Yeah mom stay up to date please.

D:Well that's a pretty good explanation of YouTube

J:Yes have you guys watched my videos

L:I don't think so what type of videos do you make?

J:Daily blogs and gaming

L:Then I haven't but Ali has to have she is the nerd.All she does is read comics and play video games.

A:Whatever you say its fun even daddy thinks its better than doing nothing.

F:Girls stop now we should start eating when we are done Joey Ali will show you the house David Liz will show you the house

We all start digging into the food.First we eat the salad which I love because our cook makes the best.Then we had chicken then soup and finally the cake which everyone loved of course.My mom is the only one who can make it.

As we finish I grab Joeys wrist and started walking him around the house."How do your parents afford this place?"I finished showing him the inside we were now in the backyard"My dad is a business man lots of power and stuff.He just knows how to get what he wants when he wants and he want me to be like that.He wants me to marry a powerful guy with lots of money blah blah blah."I state.

"So would he let you date a youtuber?"The question hits me like a truck what is he implaying"Ugh I don't know I make YouTube videos he says is a waste of time even if he didn't if i felt strongly about that person I wouldn't care"I look up his green eyes staring into my light green eyes.

He moves his face closer our faces not even a inch away"Tomorrow David is not going to be home what about if you come over"He whispers what the hell is he doing "Sure"Why did I say that he could be a serial killer ugh whatever."Ali come on mom wants you to come sing a song"I hear Liz scream from inside of course they want me to sing so embarrassing
I walk inside to see my piano I smile and seat down I start to sing gasoline by troye Sivan.

I smell a heartbreak in my hands
I feel sick to my stomach as I began to stand

I see a outline in my bed
in the same spot I saw him rest his head.

I've done you wrong I regret it
I write this song try to forget it

I feel this emptiness in my chest
I feel so real but i'm feeling stressed

And I need to do something
I fucked up for nothing

Now I gotta just tell someone
Tell someone what I've done

Please bathe me now wash me clear

Just set my heart on fier
Like gasoline

Bathe me now
Wash me clean
Just set my heart on fire
Like gasoline

Oh no like gasoline
Wake up the morning after

You call but I don't answer
And i can't look you in the eye
No matter how hard I try

You deserve forever
Not a boy looking for better

But as long as you're still here
I'mma try to keep you near

Please bathe me now
Wash me clean

Just set my heart on fire
like gasoline

Bathe me now yeah
Wash me clean

Just set my heart on fier
Like gasoline

Please bathe me now
Wash me clean

Just set my heart on fier
Like gasoline

Bathe me now yeah
Wash me clean

Set my heart on fier
Like gasoline

Bathe me now
Wash me clean

Just set my heart on fire
Just like gasoline