Epilogue

7 years later

7 years later

Archer's baby babbling could be heard around our table. He chewed at the frill attached to the shoulder of my dress, and I internally awed for the billionth time.

I was swaying him around when he started crying, I might love that little boy to death but once the tears start he is going to his momma. "Here." I hand him over to Sophia, and she shushes him in a matter of seconds. "Momma's boy." I mumble under my breath, Xavier agrees with me while Sophia just laughs.

Once I'm free of my nephew I grab a champagne flute from the waiter and go back to enjoying the party. It was organised by the Spanish mafia for the big announcement that was going to come later tonight.

People were dressed in expensive and fancy outfits. I myself was wearing a dark red dress, it was flowy towards the end and had silver designs towards the top. My date was currently talking to some representatives from France.

My family was scattered all over the place, Sophia and Xavier were looking after Archer as he played with a flower while sitting on a table, Alex was by the bar chatting up a girl. I was pretty sure Luca and his husband were off somewhere doing....things.

Marco and Dante were a part of a group all taking shots and doing whatever the hell they were doing.

"Hey slayer!" The voice came from behind me, Eren stood there with Leigh tucked under his arm as she smiled at me. I hugged them both in greeting. It was still funny seeing the both of them together. I remember ho Leigh had instantly friend- zoned him hen she had first met him, it was only after years of growling that she had finally given in to going on a date with him.But they truly looked happy together and that made me happy as well.

"Move I'm gay." I could never misplace that voice. Behind me was my dramatic bestie and his fiancé. Victor just stood of to the side and rolled his eyes with a smile while Elijah gushed over my dress.

Our attention was then moved towards the stage as we heard the sound of someone clearing their throat, the host aka Ace stood on the stage, a champagne flute in his hand the other resting in his pocket.

He stood there effortlessly as he waited for everyone to pay attention to him, once he had gotten the whole room listening he started to speak. "Good evening everyone. I know that you all must be waiting for the big news for which you all have been gathered today. And I promise that we will be getting to that soon but right now is the time for another special event for the night."

"My beautiful and extremely talented partner Katherine would like to serenade you all tonight. So please welcome her on stage with a big round of applause."

I glared at the man while he just gave me a cheeky smile. I had a minor in music my major was forensic psychology but he didn't seem to care about that, the idiot never missed a chance for me to play at a public setting.

I walked up to stage, the piano that was previously at the edge was now pushed to the middle of the room, taking a seat I lifted the lid, the clean and new keys shining back at me. I took a deep breath, placed my hands on the keys and started playing, the music to "Take me to church" flowed the relatively quite hall.