𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕥𝕠𝕟 ★ 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕕𝕒𝕪

you angrily stormed out of your office building. you had just had the worst day of your life. first, traffic made you late for your super important corporate meeting, and your boss was not happy. he said that the next time it happened, you would be fired. next, your co-worker accidentally spilled hot coffee all over your brand new white blouse. you were so busy, that you had no time for lunch. finally, you were able to go home to your boyfriend, ashton. 

you walked to your car from the building and hopped inside. you tried to start it, but the car wouldn't turn on. that's when you realized: you forgot to get gas this morning. you couldn't help it, you just started bawling your eyes out. 

you called your boyfriend so he could come and pick you up.

"hey babe," he said with a cheerful voice. this quickly changed when he heard you sniffle. "is everything alright? are you ok?"

"i've just had the worst day of my life, and my car won't start. can you please come and pick me up?" you said

"of course. i'll be there as soon as i can" 

about 15 minutes later, you saw ashton's car pull into the parking lot. as you got in the car, you forced yourself to hold back your tears until you got home. ashton held your hand the entire car ride home, and he hummed along to the music playing quietly on the radio. 

once you got home, you broke down in tears. ashton noticed, and quickly embraced you in his arms. you hid your face in his chest and cried. 

"shhh, it's ok princess" he whispered to you

ashton picked you up bridal style and carried you into the living room. he placed you down on the couch. 

"i'm going to get started on dinner, ok?" he said softly

you nodded your head. ashton planted a kiss on your forehead and whispered "i love you y/n" he walked into the kitchen, and you turned the tv on.

after watching a few episodes of your favorite show, ashton came in and told you that dinner was ready. you walked into the kitchen to see that he had made your favorite meal. your eyes began to tear up, and he noticed immediately.

"hey, no more tears princess." ashton said as he wiped a stray tear from your face

"they're happy tears, ash. this was so sweet of you.

"anytime. i'm so sorry that you had a bad day. just know that i will always be here for you no matter what." 

he then pulled you in for a passionate, yet comforting kiss. as you pulled away, a smile spread onto your face. 

"there's that beautiful smile. now let's go eat before. the food gets cold."

you nodded in agreement and sat down at the table. the meal that ashton made was delicious.

"so, do you want to tell me about the day you had?" ashton asked

you told him every last detail. by the end, he has a sympathetic look on his face. 

"i'm so sorry, y/n." ashton said.

he got up from his seat and gave you a big hug. you guys hugged for a few minutes, and then ashton asked if you were done with your food. you said yes, and he cleared your plate for you. as he washed the dishes, you went upstairs to get your pajamas on. you climbed into bed and put netflix on the tv. a few minutes later, ashton came upstairs. he took off his shirt, threw on some sweatpants, and climbed into bed. you rested your head on his chest as you fought to keep your eyes open. 

"are you tired?" ashton asked

"yeah." you said as you yawned

he turned the tv off, and began to rub your back. as you dozed off to sleep, you wondered how you got so lucky.