Finally

A busy Friday night as usual. After a week of stress and sleepless nights, they're finally able to celebrate their accomplishment. With Jessica's team leading the fashion film project, she's generous enough to treat not just her team but the entire office for a Friday night chug.

They're all used to this. It is always expected that after a project, there will either be a team dinner, clubbing, or just chillin' at a bar. The other employees often feel envious of Jessica's team. That's probably one of the perks of being part of the creative department.

And they are all used to the fact that Yuri is not joining them unless the owner of the company invites her.

"Yuri Unnie, please. Just this once since we're all complete." Seohyun said. The girl is Yuri's assistant video editor. Yuri is not a snob, she can mingle with others. She just doesn't like this kind of celebration. She also doesn't like people who are 'feeling close' to her. She would laugh at jokes when the others are conniving for a useless conversation or gossip hour but she never lets out her opinion unless asked. Most of the time, she doesn't answer personal questions too, the reason why she looks mysterious in the office.

"Then let's make it incomplete then." Yuri said sarcastically with a smile as she shuts down her computer.

"Unnie..." Seohyun whined looking desperate.

Yuri is the only person who's licensed to answer back that way. That's what she usually does whenever she's not interested in the questions being asked to her -- either answer it sarcastically or just make face.

But don't get her wrong. At times when a topic interests her, she willingly joins the conversation and somehow gives her opinions. When it comes to working, she's a leader that everyone wishes to have. She never lets a member feel down. If they ever make a mistake, Yuri never calls them out instead, talks to them in private. With the new hires, she always makes sure to guide them accordingly until they can manage to do things on their own. She's somehow one of the most loved people at work less her mood for being serious.

"Ya! Kwon Seobang." Jessica calls her. As she checks herself in a small mirror.

"Yes, girlfriend?" Yuri answered teasingly as she uses her phone.

"You need to be there. All of us are gonna be there. Don't be such a lazy head, please?"

"I'm not being lazy, I told you I have prior commitments," Yuri answered as she puts on her denim jacket then uses her phone again.

"Prior commitments? Really? Every single time the team goes out?" Jessica asked. She's starting to get pissed off at Yuri. "Wow! Just wow! What a coincidence really?!"

"What Yul, you have a date?" Taeyeon the project manager asked.

"How can she have a date? Her girlfriend is here remember?" Yoona the writer teased that made everyone laughed. "Ya! Sica! You should act sweet to your hubby, don't start a quarrel! You might lose her this time... There are a lot of girls lining up for Yul." Yoona teased again that the people around them enjoyed with laughter.

Jessica crossed her arms then glared at Yoona.

For the past three years since Jessica started her job as the creative director, they have been teased as the Royal Couple. Yuri was kind enough to guide and assisted her with work since the previous director just left the company without a word. It could have been easier for Jessica if the job transition happened but she had no choice. They both would spend lunchtime together or even during snack time. And since Yuri doesn't mingle too much with others unless part of her team, she always ends up spending time alone. And whenever Jessica sees her with no one, the woman willingly joins her. Since then, the people around them thought that they're actually dating and so they started to tease them. They didn't mind since they already got used to it. But it was just dinner, lunch, watch a movie, a sleepover to watch a movie and eat. Nothing more happens.