𖧷𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞𖧷

"Hmm...Izuku-Chan said to meet out here...!" Mumbled a girl with black braided hair as her blue eyes scanned the far end of the courtyard.

She squealed a bit, happy that her crush had finally sent her a letter that said to meet here at the empty court. Were they going to kiss? She wondered how his lips would feel on hers, and how much of a dirty work he'd do... (If you know what I mean 🥴/j)
Her face felt hot and she immediately pushed the thought aside, shaking her head vigorously. Taking a few deep breaths, she continued walking, skipping a few times with joy. She couldn't at all believe this. It had to be a dream, right?

She hoped not as she finally made it to a dark shady part of the yard, a place where no one would see her and Izuku kiss.
"Glad you could finally make it." Someone behind her said, a shiver of anticipation and anxiety traveling up the black haired girls spine.

"M-Me too Izuku-Chan...." She whispered, smiling.
She felt his arms go around her waist as he hugged her. And she didn't need to turn around to know that it was Izuku.
"So..~ What are we here to talk about?" She said, pressing herself against the slim greenette's body, blushing.
"Now that you mention it..we're not here to talk about anything!" They said enthusiastically as they grabbed the black haired eager and flirty girl, turning her around.
Her eyes widened. This wasn't Izuku. And didn't look like him at all! This was that blonde haired bitch that always followed her precious Izuku like some shitty dog! Rage filled her. Pulling this rude prank on her!

"YOU!" She screamed angrily, embarrassed and fuming.
"Yes it is me~!" The blonde who she remembered as Katsuki said cheerily, smiling.
"Damn bitch! You think that it's funny to play with someone's feelings like that!?" She yelled, pushing him.

He only smiled, his white gloved hands behind his back.
"Now that's just rude..do you think your dear 'Izuku-Chan' would appreciate you being so mean~?" Katsuki said, the word "Izuku-Chan" tasting bitter in his mouth as he spoke.
"No, but he's not here now so it doesn't matter!" The black haired girl yelled at the blonde again, as if that was all she could do.
"Hmm...seems like you deserve a painfully slow punishment Riley." Katsuki said, grinning.
Riley, the black haired teenager, eyed Katsuki warily. She felt frozen in place, her eyes widening as she saw him crouch down and pull a rope out of his black duffel bag which she hadn't seen before.
"I was going to make it quick, ensuring that you wouldn't feel any pain, but with that bratty attitude...let's just say I changed my mind." Katsuki said, standing up as he twirled the rope around his fingers.
He cautiously walked towards Riley, who was a shivering mess. She tried to run away, but just as she hit the wired fence Katsuki pounced on her and grabbed the struggling teens arms as she whimpered. Her mouth opened and closed as if she were trying to scream, and the blonde only giggled at this.

"How pathetic!" He chortled as she writhed and squrimed just as he finished tying her hands and legs with the thick rope.
Tears began to fall from the Riley's eyes, her pitiful screaming muffled with the cloth Katsuki had been trying around her mouth.
He then grabbed something else from the duffle bag. Sharp and pointy, shining in the afternoon sunlight. A deathening sparkling beam of light hitting her eyes as it shone. He tossed the knife from hand to hand, surprisingly not cutting himself. Or at least not feeling any pain if it cut him. His eyes widened as he smiled phycoticaly. He swerved the knifed around, quickly slashing it across the girl's arm as it began to bleed. She screamed painfully, too bad it wasn't as loud as the blonde had hoped for. But he didn't care. He put the knife to his mouth as Riley watched him, shaken. She gagged as she saw him lick a bit of blood off the knife.
"Yet that wasn't even the best part, dear Riley." Katsuki whispered soothingly.
The girls eyes widened as she let out a choked sob, feeling the sharp object plunge into her side. She shrieked when she felt him stab it roughly down into that same spot, a big pool of blood forming around her as her side began to bleed heavily.
"Poor..poor Riley..." The blonde said pitifully as she continued to bawl.
"This must be so confusing for you.." He purred, brushing a few strands of her black hair away from her eyes.
Just then, when he was seeming to be merciful, he stabbed the knife into her stomach. Riley wailed as her whole body went limp, signaling that this would soon be the end for her.
"Well.. do you want to know why I decided to kill you dear Riley? Do you want to know my deepest secret?" Katsuki whispered brightly into her ear, feeling nor showing any sign of guilt.
She only nodded her head slowly, and the blonde smiled at this.

"Okay, just to tell you, I'm only doing this because I love Izuku...or your 'Izuku-Chan'.." He said with disgust.
"But don't worry! Because you aren't my first target... you never were! Many, many others have died before you. Counting on... twenty - five to thirty miserable deaths before I even found out you had feelings for my Izuku! And now, you're the thirty - first, isn't that great?" The blonde said merrily as Riley heard his every word with absolute horror on her face.
As she let out her last few spasms of life, she prayed that Izuku would be okay, feeling bad for those unfortunate people that had died before her.
And soon enough, those blue eyes of her finally closed.

A/N
Okay so I know it's probably shorter than I thought It would be, but that's the "Prologue"! This book will be inspired by SmollBean_UwU 's Texting story "Yandere Bakugo" series on YouTube, please make sure to check it out! But now that that is out of the way..

Word Count (Without A/N)
1,000

Word Count (With A/N)
1,062