Concert

PARFAIT POV:

I was singing at one of my concerts as usual until i saw her, there standing at the bottom of the stage was a guard. She was keeping watch for any suspicious activity, if only she'd watch me.. Her hair was long and puffy and her sword looked like it was made out of cookie crumble. I'm surprise i've never seen her before considering she's one of my guards, unless she's holly berry's guard...probably. As I stared at the back of her head I got off track. I stumbled some words but I managed to play it off cool.
——-
Parfait: Thank you! Aww thank you!!! You're all so sweet!!

Thank god i'm finally done, I cant wait to go home and cuddle up into my bed.

Holly berry: Wow Parfait! You did amazing! I cant believe I've never gone to watch you play before!

Parfait: Awww really!? You're so sweet.

Holly berry: No really! You're amazing! Do you think you could play here the Saturday of 10/23 ??

Parfait: Yeah! No problem!! I loved playing here today! It was soooo lovely and everyone was so kind!

Holly Berry: Thanks! y'know I built this stage myself!

Parfait: Really that's so cool!!

God I never realized how talkative Holly berry is, I guess I underestimated all the things people said about her.

Holly Berry: Oh! I almost forgot! Here!

She handed me a fluffy hair clip that had her name on it. What kind of present is this? This seems more like a "Hey I'm super cool and amazing so take this present because i'm cool." Kind of thing.

Parfait: Wow... Thanks it's so pretty!

I put it in my hair so she wouldn't get upset or anything.

Parfait: Say, I saw one of your guards today... I think. Anyway she had long dark red hair and a light blue ribbon, do you know her?

Holly Berry: Raspberry? Yea I know her! She's super sweet and very daring! Why you want to know though? You like her or something?

She stared at me giving me the countless smirk she gives everyone when she thinks she's being funny.

Parfait: Or something.

RASPBERRY POV:

Man tonight was long, Concerts aren't fun when you're the one getting screamed at in the ear. I wish I got to enjoy the concert, this Parfait cookie seems super cool. As I stared at the clouds I wondered what that Parfait cookie does in her free time, as someone so famous as her I bet she barley gets to sleep. What a shame, I'm glad i'm not as popular as her. Wouldn't it be difficult to maintain your status? Having to keep up with trends, making sure you don't make your fans upset, and always having to please everyone. It's a difficult job... props to her for pulling that off. Although it'd be nice to receive acceptance from people.... the amount of people there screaming how much they love her, it'd be nice to experience that... never mind. I need to get home. As I walked along the street I could hear running from behind me, I quickly pulled out my sword ready incase someone was armed. As I turned around to see who was there disappointment shock my face.

Raspberry: Hello, Knight cookie.

Knight: *pant* *pant* Hello Raspberry... Have you by chance seen princess cookie? I lost her in Parfait's crowd... *pant*

Raspberry: Nope... but good luck finding her I know she's good at hiding.

Parfait: *AHEM*

As me and Knight cookie turned we saw Parfait standing there with a wild Princess cookie on her leg.

Parfait: Is this who you looking for?

Knight: Yes!! Princess cookie!! Come here now we need to go home!!

Princess: NOOOOOOO!! I want to stay with Parfait!! miss Parfait cookie don't make me go with that nasty man.

Parfait: Now Princess, that's not a way to treat your knight, go on. I'll sign your autograph but you need to go home, it's late.

Princess: Fiiiiiiiiiine.

Parfait grabbed princesses poster and quickly scribbled her name on it and gave it back to her.

Knight: Princess lets go now please.

Princess: Okay!! Bye Parfait cookie I love you!!!!!

Knight cookie and Princess walked away as the sounds of princess screaming in joy faded in the distance. What was left was me and famous pop star and you-tuber Parfait cookie.

end of chapter one!! This is just a book that I'm writing for myself so if it's bad I'm sorry!!! But if you enjoy i'll have plenty of more parts soon! And sorry that this chapter is so short, I came into this very tired so it's just a little short! But I promise I'll try to write more in the future!!! byeeeeeee :D