NINETEEN

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

My eyes flick open after having one of the best night's sleep of my life, understandable considering how exhausted I was after Diamond wound up the curse and made me feel like I'd been hit with a shovel on repeat

My eyes flick open after having one of the best night's sleep of my life, understandable considering how exhausted I was after Diamond wound up the curse and made me feel like I'd been hit with a shovel on repeat. Then how Kassian and I had unexpected yet dirty sex on the guest bed.

But what shocked me the most was I was still sharing the bed with him, our legs were somehow entwined at the bottom of the sheets. His arm lightly draped over my midriff as I lay against the pillow.

My eyes almost bulge out of my head at the sight of our bodies but I force myself not to say anything, desperately trying not to wake him. Especially after last night, whatever the fuck that was.

Sliding my body out from underneath his arm, not knowing that the time was but I knew I needed to eat. My stomach growled and I press down on it tightly to try and stop the sound from echoing through the room. As I press my feet to the cold floor I reach down to throw on a jumper and some leggings.

The room felt suffocating, sleeping in our sex smelling air and that made me feel somewhat nauseous.

Even though I felt relieved from my heat, I still felt agitated. Like I could snap any moment and it wouldn't end well. Diamond's actions on me relit my curse in ways that I thought I would forget, but now thinking about the burning pain in the pit of my heart. I'm shocked that I even thought that I could.

My body shook with lack of food and dehydration, praying that I'd feel better once I had some kind of energy inside of me.

I find my way to the kitchen and push through the double layered doors, my eyes finding Nella and Diamond both sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee between their hands.

Nella's dark eyes land on mine and she instantly stands from the chair. "Cleo," she comments as she takes a step closer.

Holding my hand up to her as I shake my head. "Don't touch me," I say suddenly before turning to Diamond who was staring back at me with concern. "Please don't touch me."

Nella nods but continues to stand. "Okay, we won't touch you. How are you?"

"I've been better, I've been worse," I clarify, attempting to calm the curse before I created a storm for absolutely no reason.

"I am sorry Cleo," Diamond says strongly. "I am sorry that I put you through that, I know how strong you are and I didn't know it would affect you this bad and I'm sorry."

My shoulders shrug. "Well we found out where she is now so it doesn't matter," I say quietly.

"It does matter Cleo," Nella butts in. "You matter, so if you're not feeling okay then that's absolutely fine. You don't need to put yourself down for it, you did something amazing to help us all and I know you're really trying."