Mischievous Kiss

"Have you seen him walking earlier at the school corridors?"

Takemichi heard one of the female students gushing at her classmate as Takemichi passed them by. He paid no attention to them as he kept walking ahead with his backpack slung on his left shoulder.

"Yeah! He looked kinda hot in that varsity jacket that he was wearing not gonna lie." Her fellow classmate gushed back in a high-pitched voice which made Takemichi grimaced slightly.

"I mean this is Wakasa we're talking about. You know one of those guys who just won being the prom king during our school prom last month and now being chosen as the face who will represent and advertise the seniors of this school in our school website." Another female voice piped up from their conversation.

It made Takemichi paused in his tracks. But only briefly. He went back to walking again, going to his designated classroom.

Right. Imaushi Wakasa being the hot topic once again in their school for more than 2 years now. Ever since Wakasa transferred in their school as a sophomore high school student more and more people took notice of him and his presence became more visible. Takemichi was only a year under him so he was still a freshman back then when his popularity arose. Even if the guy himself was not that extraverted and conversed pleasantly with the other people, it's his comely looks and intense yet alluring aura that pulled the attention on him. His glistening and short flaxen locks always held a gravity every time he walked, and his intense, mauve eyes held a glint beneath them that would make person crumble because of his penetrating gaze that could bore right through your soul.

But the most attractive part of his face was his smile. His damn smile that could raise some hell and heaven simultaneously.

Most of the time it was his lopsided grin and devious smirk that would make his fangirls swoon in delight and gushed like some mindless drones in high pitched voices because it added to his notoriety and reputation in school as the resident bad boy and his devil may care attitude.

Nevertheless, it was his winning smile that would made people flocked over to him like bees. It always worked especially in the advertisements of the school where his face was the chosen one to grace their website and urged people to enroll or even join their extra-curricular activities. Just a simple curved of his lips upwards and his entire face would transform into an ethereal beauty. His eyes would also crinkle and light upon his face. And no one could resist that features who beckoned them to try whatever he was advertising on.

If the word captivating would be in the form of a person, it would be in the form of Imaushi Wakasa.

And Takemichi had decided a long time ago that Wakasa was way out of his league and he probably didn't know he existed as well.

Not that he minded of course. He was content with being a nobody in the school and he was still surprised that Hinata Tachibana, a popular classmate of his as well decided to confess to him ages ago.

And he had the audacity to reject her. He felt guilty with it. But what could he do? He wasn't attracted to her and it doesn't feel right to accept her feelings if he doesn't feel the same way towards her.

He was still an ordinary high school student in the school although his junior years were now filled with strife with other students because of how the news spread that he rejected Hina and it wasn't taken well by some of her classmates who clearly adored the school resident's sweetheart.

He just thought to himself that he was going to graduate soon after he passed his junior and senior year with flying colors and he would be away in this place soon and start a new life all over. And it does help that his best friend Chifuyu was here to accompany him and made his days brighter and more bearable.