27

I woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking and light shining in my room through the window

"Guess it wasn't a dream." I smiled still laying down but then I got up to do my morning routine. Once I finished I walked over to the nightstand and picked up my phone.

I had several missed calls from my brother and father.

I don't know, Im kind of annoyed that my friends said something but at the same time I can't blame them because they were just trying to make sure I was somewhere safe.

I hesitated before calling my brother first.

"Hello." I said as the call connected.

"You ain't see me calling you, where you at? Dayla talking bout you left wit' a suitcase." He said.

"Dayla? Since when y'all exchanged numbers- stop tryna flip this on me." He cut me off.

"Landon Im in Tennessee but I'm safe, don't worry about it I just had to get away and clear my head." I said.

"Ight answer the question again but this time tell the truth, go." He said and I sighed. I hated that he knows me like that.

"I found my mom- You serious?" He cut me off.

"Yes i'm serious, Landon when I tell you both of us cried." I chuckled.

"Shii im over here smiling for you, Im happy for you sis for real.You been so dedicated to reach this moment I know both of y'all enjoying it so Imma call you back and let you spend time wit' yo' momma." He said and I smiled.

"Awww thank you, talk to you later I love youuuu." I dragged and he chuckled.

"I love you too sis." He said before the phone hung up.