"Mafia's S*x Slave" [BTS Taehyung Fanfiction]

Walking alone at midnight the young woman is having flashbacks of her life.
This is Han Y/n, 22 years old, an orphan girl who came to Seoul with a wish living little diligently and stably because it was her dying mother's wish.
Living in Seoul isn't an easy deal for Y/n who has no one in this city, neither in this big world.
Where she has to struggle everyday just to stay. To stay alive....alone.
She is working at a bar for seven months now.
She happened to meet a kind girl in the train station where sitting alone almost like a homeless person when she first arrived in Seoul from
That girl offered her food and they talked and got to know about Y/n's condition.
She offered Y/n a job. She told her that she also like her when she had arrived at Seoul.
Then she started to work at the bar and she got a place to stay and eat three meals a day.
Her offer was enough to make Y/n trying the job. That's how she is continuing till now.
Although she lives alone in a tiny apartment of low rent. She is alive and staying strong as much as she can.
Everyday she returns home at midnight when her shift ends. She walks alone to home.
She doesn't want to spend money on cab. She is trying to save money little by little for future.
Tonight she is also walking home alone. She was walking at her normal pace until,
Until she noticed that a black SUV car was following her. She is getting scared.
Her heart is beating anxiously. Her feets increased its pace.
She is gulping down her sudden dry throat.
Her fear reached its peak when the car stopped in her way. Few masked men came and forcefully made her sit in their car.
All her struggle went in vain. Soon they sprayed a gas to knock out her. Soon she went unconscious.
The car steadily went to its destination.

Time Skip

The next morning Y/n opened her eyes to found herself sleeping in an unknown place.
Soon she remembered last night when she was dragged in the car and kidnapped by few masked men.
She sat down on the bed in a jiffy. She analysed the luxurious bedroom's environment.
Y/n: "Wahhh...this is how few people live ?!"
She is astonished by the luxurious decoration of the room.
Y/n: "Why am I here? I don't even know what did I do. Why they kidnapped me..."
Y/n: "I need to leave from here. I need to go to the bar. Or else they will fire me..."
Soon she tried to open the door. Making her surprise, the door open at her first attempt.
She took silent steps towards the big staircase down to the ground floor.
She is looking at the house to find someone to speak to. But she couldn't find no one else except her.
She is getting more scared. She feels her heart beating in unknown fear.
She went to the big window. She peeked outside in curiosity.
Her eyes widen to see the line of guards wearing black suits from the gates to the garden area.
Y/n: "Where in the world I am!? What is this place?"
Y/n: "I don't think they will just witness me leaving this huge house without harming me...."
Y/n: "Which means I can't leave.....as long as they don't set me free....."
She didn't know that every action, every words are being monitored by the CCTV camera.
Soon she heard strong footsteps are coming towards her.
She turned around to see the person.
A man of strong physique is standing in black suit. Behind him there are four men.
She is guessing the front man must be the boss by his powerful aura.
Although Y/n is scared she decides to speak with the man.
Y/n: "Um... I... Hello Sir. May I know why am I here?".
??: "Sit down."
The boss replied to her with his authorative voice.
???: "I am V. I am a mafia boss."
Y/n's eyes widen, her body started to shake in fear. She is thinking she maybe get killed by this mafia.
Y/n: "Sir, I don't understand why am I here."
V: "You are here for a reason."
V: "Leave us alone."
He said to his men. They left both of them alone.
Y/n is getting so scared that she is sweating even in air conditioned hall area.
V: "Wipe your sweats, miss Y/n. I have an offer for you."
Y/n: "Sir, I have a job. Pardon me and allow me to leave this place."
V: "I know that job of yours. You can barely live with that wage."
V: "I have an offer for you. You can accept it or reject it.
Y/n: "Offer? What offer, Sir ?"
V: "You have to satisfy me in bed. You have to give your company to me whenever I would order."
Y/n looked at him with an unbelievable facial expression.
V: "The deal will be of one year. You will be paid three million dollars at the end of the contact."
Y/n is too scared to interrupt him. So he keeps talking.
V: "You can do whatever you want with your life accept having another physical partner."
V: "The deal between us will only be professional. No feelings aren't allowed. Neither of us can't have feelings to towards another."
V: "You can have fun with life. You have three minutes to think about it."
Y/n thinks about the offer with great contemplation. She is getting three million dollars which will be enough for her to live till she will die.
She can study with the money, have a stable and safe life.
This is what she wanted from life.
But the offer is..... She have to sacrifice her virginity. That too, with a mafia boss.
What if she will get killed after rejecting the Mafia boss !?
At this point losing virginity doesn't make her anxious what if she can stay live and have a good life after one year?
Y/n's POV: "Should I accept it?...... or not.........will I get killed if I reject his offer? I might......."
V: "Threw minutes ended. Answer me."
Y/n's POV: "For the sake of my dear life. Thinking about both sides. I'm choosing one......."
Y/n: "I have a question, Sir. You said I can do whatever I want. Would that mean I can study?"
V chucked at her innocent question.
V: "Yes. Everything except physical intimacy with another man."
V: "What's your answer?"
Y/n: "I....... I will accept your offer, Sir."
V: "Good. Let's sign the legal papers before the deal."
Y/n: "Papers?"
V: "I am a mafia . I'm always prepared for everything."
V: "So you'll live here with me from today. Don't break these two rules and we'll be fine."
He called his men and they signed the legal papers of their deal.