The Eggs

it was a normal day for bob, he got up out of bed to go and get his eggs so he can go to school well fed, but there was none. bob always has eggs. awalwas. then he thought, what is his roommate Emily stole them? "Emily ?" bob called. no answer. "Emily?" he said dragging out the y. "huh guess she isn't home, she's gonna pay be back later though" He Went To Work Without His Eggs. Truth Is Emily WAS There, Just .... Dead. Well, Thats What We Thought.

me and my rat friends were in the room where it happened, where Emily had "died". She had drank too much sunscreen and was undergoing some very bad after effects. She thought the sunscreen was Mustard! She had died for exactly 3.598324000 seconds. was a miracle she still lives. She doesn't like us rats though, so when she woke up again we had to run way into our holes in her wall again.

Bob got home from work, and noticed hs roommate at the table sitting with her head down on the table. "hey are you okay? you drunk or something?" she was passed out. us rats had called for help before then, so everything should've be fine soon.

finally, the doctor comes and which is surprisingly very attractive. "hey. Whats Up Bro?" not attractive anymore. she pick up Emily from the table and takes her to his truck. " gonna take her to the er, kachow." And He Left.

the next day, bob came home from work and noticed DR PHIL was in his living room. Why would dr Phil be in his living room? well, he was Emilys boyfriend. The Work Famous Doctor Phil. "here do you happen to know where my bbg is ?"  "uhm dying" "okay, Bye" and he smooches him on the cheek and walk out the door.

dr Phil went to go visit Emily AT THEHOSPITA/ he was allowed in and he went up t her floor. he kn rocked and her floor and said "hey Girl" no response. he walks in the room and sees and old woman. Was this the effects of the sunscreen? dr Phil was astonished. in shock. he went to the side of the dying grandmas bed and starts to comfort her. "hey how are you doing? I hope you can come hoe soon" no response. "I have to talk to you about osmtng'' the old lady opens her eyes. "Who are you?" he froze.