Author's Note

This book is for my/your insecurities, stresses & if you just need advice,  because I'm stressed right now so this is kinda a shower (random) book so please know it isn't gonna be updated as regularly as all my other books.

So this is kind of a vent book you can DM me(On my socials) if you want to vent to me and also please insert if you want me to answer it and make a chapter out of it since this might become an advice blog.

So please ill use the first couple chapters for my insecurities and y'all can help me in the comments and for context here what the different chapters will mean via emojis.

🖤 = My stresses (You guys help)

😟 = My Insecurities(You Guys give advice)

😨 = Vent( Y'all give me help)

🤍=Your(Person who's reading) Stresses( I help as best I can)

💢= Your(Person who's reading) Insecurities( I help)

💔 Your(Person who's reading) Vents

Hops this help with how these chapters are going to be like since I don't wanna word them but I will put the credit for the people who have the courage to send me their problems. But use this as a vent book if you don't want your parents or loved ones to know your problems just yet. And no I'm not assuming that y'all are just gonna blast me when this comes out. Y'all have your own lives to go through and some of you(Like me) have school, College ETC. So just when you are ready please know that you have a friend on Wattpad that you can talk to or whatever/whenever you call me and please don't try and hide yourselves just because of your parents I can tell you from experience that it's not fun this is coming from some random 12 3/4-year-old trans boy with serious anger problems and destructive tendencies that I've gotten from bottling up all my problems so for this one book ill sign it with my real name(Dead and preferred).

-Mya(Mason) Daniels

(THIS IS NOT MY REAL LAST NAME DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY)