𝟎𝟔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 -━━━━━━━━━❝𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐒𝐄❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 -
━━━━━━━━━
❝𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐒𝐄❞

𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒄𝒌 convulsed, he marvelled at the sight of her, thinking thoroughly of  all the wicked things he could do to  that voluptuous body in this very moment.

He needed to pull himself together otherwise certain mishaps will happen which they'll both soon regret, he needed to tame his lust.

Training was in need, she is to become his submissive so obedience is required at all times & he'll make sure it happens one way or another.

Valentino shifted from his stance and held her wrists just to join them together before removing his leather belt from his slacks and tied it tightly,  he then gave her a minute to process what is about to happen.

Bored of her inability to keep up he twists the now tight leather belt then tugged it swiftly, as she's tugged forward he watches in awe as her wrists redden, causing slight welts to form on her tender skin.

Another idea formed in his mind... he pulls her along to the draw before grabbing a double ended four inch anal dildo and lubricant, he carefully removed the lid from the bottle and positioned it before pressing the substance on to the toy. Satisfied by how it looked, he put the lid on the bottle then he closed it, putting it back in the draw before  accompanying the object with a  whistle.

" I'm afraid I feel quite bored now bellezza, you'll fix that wont you?"

Confused by his words, Tatum could see a dark glint in his eyes which wasn't there before. He smiles condescendingly and blows onto the whistle he was holding... a few seconds later two dobermans appeared in the room facing their owner while barking with malicious intent.

The rabid looking beasts growled at the sight of her, causing her to almost slip. "There, there! boys be nice to our guest."

"Metus & Formido, meet my perfect little accessory Miss Andino, or should I say my little pain slut? " He chuckled, amused at his own cruel like joke while squeezing her cheeks and turning her face to have a look at the vicious monstrosities he calls pets.

"Oh don't worry, they won't bite! Not like I do anyways" he says with a wink

His petite beauty winced at those words knowing what is ahead, once he let go of her cheeks the dogs growled in unsion almost about to leap up and pounce on her.

Valentino put a stop to that by pulling their collared chains backwards, almost causing them to fall "cattivi ragazzi  she's my prey, not yours! & I intend for it to stay that way."

Following his menacing tone, the dogs whimpered, moreover comprehending the words that were spoken. Their owner raises a gentle hand to pet both of them, before shooing them away... utter obedience just as he wanted.

"Let them be an example of how you are expected to behave when you are in my embrace bellezza." He calmly spoke.

Glaring at him with doe eyes Tatum mumbled "what if I don't want to do it?"

The roots of her hair was hauled with force, his grip was firm and unyielding. As her backside was already exposed he inserted the stainless steel metal anal plug into her tight asshole... she gasped, now fully aware of the foreign stimulant in her behind.

"Lets play" the towering figure before her leans down and whispers in her ear with a lustful look paired with a hint of an awful smirk on his attractive face.

"Bu-"

"Quiten down, it'll only get easier if you don't resist"

by that remark, Tatum struggled, uneased with the current state that she's in. Due to the vexation of the dildo in her body he winked, pleased with his handy work. He never went easy on his girls, especially during the first time they were expected to showcase their  submission & he doesn't intend to go easy on her.

Astonishingly she managed to hold  the toy in for a total of  fifteen minutes! this was when he finalised that she's had enough, before removing it from her now swollen asshole.

"You are starting to impress me my bellezza, your contract will be printed out and ready to hand out to you tomorrow morning. From the next day onwards I'll officially be your dominant."

{Hello lovely readers, Happy new year! I hope you enjoyed this newest chapter , pls comment

*it will be taken down for editing*

Things will be getting real steamy soon... Val is not an easy man to deal with.}

~ A