part 1

It was a lovely day the flowers where blooming the birds we're chirping the sun was smiling. No litterly it was smiling and- oh and there's this blob looking thing. Huh he kinda looks like dream. who knew.

Great now this midget blue haired looking midget is here. His name was boyfriend, he was the best rapper in the world hell he even beat the one and only daddy dearest.

Boyfriend looked at the blob. "Hi I'm boyfriend or bf what's your name?" He said to the blob. The blob looked back at boyfriend staring into his soul "my name is bob. You look stupid." The little white blob said boyfriend just blinked being confused "but I thought you were dream, like the Minecraft YouTuber dream.

Bob just was staring at bf not saying anything at all, bf would stare back at him and say, "I'm not wrong though you really look like him!". Suddenly black goo appeared bob. "Bøb îß mãd." Bf was shocked, "h-huh?" Bf said in a scared voice

"Bøb îß mã-" bob would say before someone suddenly hit bob with a baseball bat she was also a blob but she was black and had a little demon tail and horns. "Sorry about that.." she'd say "my name is opheebop but my friends call me ophee." Bf just looked at her then at the now knocked out bob. Bf inhaled, "WHAT THE FUU--"

"Shh" opheebop would cover boyfriend's mouth with her tail "you'll wake him up, he's already mad enough." Bf just stood there for a moment and then moved Ephesians tail away from his mouth.

"I'ma just head out." Bf magically pooped somewhere it looked like he was on a sidewalk there was a lamp post and mountains in the background, the smiling sun was also there again as well. "man the sun is creepy" bf said while looking at the sun somehow not burning his eyes.

Someone then poofed to boyfriend he looked like a folder, he was a yellow folder wearing some type of brown clothes "hello I'm Ron sugertits" the folder said. "That's a stupid name." Bf responded. "WHAT NO! it's a cool name." Bf was just confused once again "if you say so, hey um have you seen my girlfriend she has brown hair and she where's a red dress, she also normally has a speaker near her-" bf said sounding sad

"What a women?Ew I hate women" Ron said to bf. "I-i -okay then. Well I'm gonna go now..- bf would walk away until he stepped on something or someone. There was a tiny hight pitched scream underneath boyfriend's feet. Boyfriend lifted up his foot and just stared at the tiny squished person that was on the bottom of his shoe "oh God I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

The tiny person just would yell at bf. Bf would just stared at the tiny person. Ron just ran to boyfriend and scraped the person off of bfs shoe. "Oh God
Little man are you okay?!" Ron said. "Dose it look like I'm okay?! I just got squished!! Thats the 25th time this week!!"

Boyfriend was just starting at the two. "You know what funk this I'm out." Boyfriend would just leave.

. . .