THE CHERRYBOMBS

Jughead Jones was the first of his family to make a life beyond Riverdale since his ancestors had migrated to the small town in the early 20th century

Jughead Jones was the first of his family to make a life beyond Riverdale since his ancestors had migrated to the small town in the early 20th century. He had a pleasant upbringing in the town of pep. His parents owned a bar which brought in decent money to provide them with a comfortable lifestyle. Unfortunately, when he was just about 14, They found out that his mother had leukemia. His mother battled cancer for four years. He'd been just weeks from graduation when it took her. He stuck around long enough to get his diploma. After that, he left as fast as he could. He was pretty distant for a while. He didn't know what to do or how to react. When you see someone go through that, you learn to accept that it likely won't work the way you want. He had thought he had accepted that, at least to a certain degree. But, coming to terms with something that'll potentially happen and that actual thing happening? You don't always react the way that you thought you would. He certainly didn't. He ran from his problems, his pain. He threw himself into college. He told himself that he just wanted to make her proud, but it was an outlet. A distraction from the real pain boiling up inside of him. It took him three years before he finally accepted what he was truly doing. When he did, he wrote a novel that went on to become a New York bestseller. He dedicated the book to his late mother. It was two years after his first was published. And his publisher is expecting a sequel from him. For two months, he's been searching for anything to inspire him. He'd come up with nothing. So, he decided to take a little inspirational trip to his hometown. Little would he know that his inspiration would come in the form of a blonde with legs for days.

Betty Cooper grew up not far from Jughead Jones. Their mothers were even best friends. So, Betty and Jughead saw each other sometimes. But they never really spoke to one another. For one, he was a year older than her. And two, they ran in different crowds. Though, there was a brief time when Betty had a little crush on Jug. Not that he had ever noticed. She'd always known that she wanted to go into music. In her senior year, she and her friends entered in a band of the bands that the highschool was having. Turns out, they were pretty good and they even won the contest. Six years later, the Cherry Bombs still perform. They are well known, though without a record label. They've gone on a few tours. But, the girls do a lot of local gigs. Parties, clubs, the whyte worm, etc.

( idk how to finish thisss soo umm yeah 😂😂)