𝐭 𝐞 𝐚 𝐬 𝐞 𝐫

You have ENTERED the game arena

Now loading...

Welcome to Twisted Borderlands, Y/N L/N, where you are required to play games in game arenas. Games that require a trade of your life, games that you play to win by breaking hearts - whether it'd be your own or others - but in a world full of fun games, it gets even more fun as your story progresses in this world. The world that reunited you with your two former best friends! Chishiya Shuntaro and Niragi Suguru, who the game master's calls - 'one of the best players so far' - in the Borderlands but also the most potent psychotic men who feed on power from people's fear and mold it to their benefit.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ Former best friends? You heard it right! In order for you to know what happens in their past lives before the Borderlands, the story unfolds each of their past the more you read, but the more you proceed, the more you'd like to resist coming back from the past. Progressing through the story will only enhance your connection from who you once were.

Oh, how fun! You'll get to play with your best friends like you all used to do! Aren't you excited to play again, L/N?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

But before playing, the game master would like to remind you that the STORY INCLUDES:

Spoilers, nudity, sexual content, mature content, psychotic behavior, vulgarity, bullying, abusive behavior, sociopathic behavior, manipulation, psychopathic behavior, mental health topics

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

So let me ask you again, L/N. DO YOU WISH TO PLAY THE GAME (read the story)?

YES//NO☜︎

If you have chosen no, you are free to exit the storyline anytime you want.

YES//NO

If you have chosen yes, congratulations! You may proceed to the INSTRUCTIONS in order to play the game (read the story):

Be respectful to all players (readers) in the comments and the story. If you have any criticism for how the game is played (how the story is written), please be kind and point it out. Otherwise, you will be muted,