Los lugares que te llevaría (The places I would take you)

Here I am standing in a crowd, watching from afar. Smiling like a complete jerk, like someone dumb enough to do anything for her best friend. Willing to give all happiness in the world just to see her happy, even if it wasn't with me.

People happily greeted her best friend a big Happy Birthday, A tall, good-looking guy approached her best friend holding a cake. Happily greeted her and gave her a kiss on its cheeks.

Then the reality hits me. You're already happy... with someone else. And that kills me, cause it wasn't me.

Sol went to the rooftop to get some fresh air. She was there all alone, nothing but with two bottles of beer to accompany her, one on her hand and one sitting on top of the rail of the rooftop. She was mesmerizing the city view when suddenly got distracted by the tap on the shoulder by someone familiar to her.

"I was looking all over for you and yet here you are... alone. Glad i can finally escape the crowd of people back there." Jiwan says

"Happy Birthday Silly" Sol responds

"why are you wasting the evening alone? instead of having fun out there" Jiwan says

"You know i was never a fan of crowded places, right?" Sol responds

"I know- but it's my birthday today and you can't refuse the birthday girl's request, right?" Jiwan says with puppy eyes and a pout

Who am I to refuse?

"Yeah, right.." says Sol

"Yey! Come on!" Jiwan replies enthusiastically

They both went down and dove into the sea of crowd. One particular guy greeted Jiwan with a hug and said

"Where have you been? i have been looking for you love" It was Jiwan's boyfriend Yu Sehun. He's a nice , smart guy and a gentleman. Too nice for Jiwan they say, but Sol believes he's the right guy for Jiwan.

"I went to search for this brat" Jiwan says looking at Sol beside her

"I didn't mean to hide, you both know i hate crowded places" Sol says while holding her nape

while having their conversation, a close friends of Jiwan arrived at her party

"I should've arrived earlier then to accompany her, But unfortunately i was with a sloth" It was Yu Nabi

"Am not! Happy Birthday Jiwan-ah!" says Oh Bitna

"Happy Birthday sweetie" Nabi greeted with a hug

They were Sol and Jiwan's friends for a decade. Always with each other's side, through Ups and downs.

Yu Nabi approached Sol and whispers

"You good?" Nabi asks with full of concern

Yu Nabi is the only one who knows what Sol feels towards Jiwan. She was the only outlet of Sol. She have witnessed how Sol's heart was broken hundred of times and was the only one who can keep Sol sane from it's uncontrollable feelings for Jiwan.

Nabi always look after Sol ever since Sol's Drunk incident. Sol got drunk and confessed her feelings for Jiwan, Sol got rejected that time and the next day Nabi explains that Sol was just drunk and didn't mean to say that to her. She also excuses that whenever Sol is drunk (which is rare, btw) she would also confessed to Nabi the same thing that Sol does to Jiwan. It took them three days before everything went back to normal. Sol apologizes and promises Jiwan not to do that to her ever again.