in the hills - plan

IN THE HILLS PLAN

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
-Zayn goes back with Liam, kisses Iris as they leave.
-Gets back, Harry calls Zayn and tells them to come over.
-Management has found out Zayn and Liam left for the night, threatening to cut the boys salaries if anything similar happens again.
-Zayn is distraught, unsure of what to do.
-Louis becomes hysterical, Harry tries to calm him down, but brings up Harry's bisexuality, leaving the other boys stunned.
-Louis leaves, upset, Harry tells the boys that management had made him keep quiet, and that Louis had been the only one who had known.
-Zayn wonders again if anything more happened between Lou and Harry.

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
-Immediate continuation from last chapter, an hour has passed, Louis comes back, having calmed down.
-Liam suggests legal advice, or perhaps ratting management out on a large scale; boys agree.
-Zayn hears Harry confessing to Louis that he did love him for a while when they first started One Direction, but doesn't anymore, Zayn in shock.
-Zayn gets a call from Iris, tearfully explains he won't be able to come back for a while.
-Niall comes over to Zayn and Liam's place, enjoy a moment of normalcy.

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE (1 day after coming back)
-Liam begins to struggle with all that is happening, Zayn overhears him calling Iris.
-Zayn meets his mum for a coffee, tells her everything.
-Zayn's mum suggest that he take management down quick and hard.
-Zayn is reminded of both his plan with Perrie and Iris' father
-Goes to visit Liam Larson, relays the events and begin working on a way to get him out of there.

CHAPTER THIRTY (2 days after coming back)
-Zayn tells Liam of the plan with Perrie, at first Liam feels betrayed, but manages to see why Zayn had thought about doing it.
-Talks with Perrie, suggest using their break up announcement as a cover up for outing management.
-Zayn thinks of taking Liam back to Iris' for a day trip, but Niall calls, says management has organised a show for the next day.
-The boys go to rehearse, closely monitored by management.
-Liam struggles, Zayn sees everyone else is as well.
-Zayn worries for their future, and for Iris.

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE (3 days after coming back)
-Zayn visits Liam Larson before show, tells him how things are worsening, closer to getting him out.
-Zayn notices that he was followed to the aged care place Liam Larson is staying, tells Liam when he gets home.
-Liam gets angry, starts to cry and Zayn comforts him.
-Performance- Liam's mic is cut off only a few seconds into the song, Louis is the first to notice and promptly swaps microphones with Liam, then Harry quickly grabs Louis' silent mic and gives him his.
-Gets told off by management, surprisingly, Niall is the one to get angry.

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO (5 days after coming back)
-Zayn decides to take all the boys to Iris, but as they are driving, Louis notices a car following them.
-Zayn tells him to try and call Iris, but Iris' phone has died.
-Zayn nearly panics, Harry tells him to keep driving, manages to lose the car.
-But Louis gets a call from management, saying if they aren't at a meeting by six pm then they will all get half their salary cut.
-Forced to go back to make the deadline.
-Chapter ends with the boys walking into the meeting, at least five executives waiting there, including CEO's.

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE (5 days after coming back)
-Tense fight between the boys and management.
-End up losing a quarter of their salary, say if they try to leave London again, half of the salary will be gone.
-Zayn is upset, crying hysterically, this gets caught by some of the paps waiting outside the building.
-Perrie comes over, says she will bring a phone to Iris, Zayn attempts to give the best directions possible.
-Liam makes dinner for Zayn, they watch Terminator movies, Zayn asks why Liam still had Sophia's number.
-Liam says its because he's unwilling to let go, but never contacted her.
-Zayn thinks of Iris as he falls asleep.