𝑴𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝑨𝒔 𝑨 𝑻𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒋𝒂 (。・ω・。)

Publish: Saturday/ 16 - October- 2021

Edited: Monday / 27 - March - 2023

Words: 756

˚ੈ✩‧₊ 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓  ༘♡ ⋆。

1. I do not own the Lego Ninjago Movie and The Characters.

2. I only own my OC and this story.

3. I do not own pictures, memes, and arts. I found them on Tumblr or Pinterest.

4. The story would go on start before the events of the movie. After that, MOVIE TIME, BABEY!

5. I like using references from Ninjago (Masters of Spinjitzu) the show, bloopers, deleted scenes, video game, behind-the-scenes, and etch that might be included in the chapters of this story.

6. Humanoid or Lego plastic version? Dunno, both are good.

7. Warning: Small swearing included by: Nya, Morro, and the OC. Bonus: Angst.

8. Always uses the THIRD POINT OF VIEW.

9. Let me know if are there grammar/spelling errors in the chapters because I am still processing to understand English.

10. I OFTEN EDITING and adding small things to any CHAPTER ALL THE TIME.

(A/n): Forgive me for the hiatus. I am not dead, I am busy with school and lazy (writer's block). Nevertheless, I WILL NOT DISCONTINUED/ABANDON this story. Unfortunately, it takes me a long time to finish and understand the progress of Yukina's life, personality, relationship with everyone else, and their (robot/android/nindroid) being.

《----------------------------》

♡ ꒰ ᵀʰᵉ ᴸᵉᵍᵒ ᴺⁱⁿʲᵃᵍᵒ ᴹᵒᵛⁱᵉ fanfiction ꒱ ☆