Introduction

Today is the day Chris gets off her ass and at least tries to find a job. her mind was blurry, she had very little memory of what happened last night, she was living in bristow not to far from tulsa , up at her parents. She hardly remembered what the argument was about, it was something stupid, her being too old to live at her parents maybe? ah hell she couldn't remember for shit.she remembers is climbing into her impala and driving to tulsa where her grandmother lives. tulsa was a small town in oklahoma, it was tight knit and cute, she loved going there as a kid.the only person she really knew in tulsa was Buck, she knew him since they were kids. So she spent the night there. All she knows, she got wasted. stretching her back, she slowly raised her self in a sitting position, placing a hand on her pulsing head.She looked over to her side to see a young shirtless man sleeping next to her.She smacked his arm hard enough to wake him up. “hey kid, get out of here” she said pulling out a cancer stick. the young guy looked up at her, “who said i had to? i need to rest after the blast last night” his smirk widened , “you're gonna kick me out already?” he said putting a non-convincing smile on his face. she looked at him and put on her “poker-face” and yanked out a switchblade. this was special to her, that damn switch blade of hers.it was given to her from her grandfather. nevermind that, she pulled it out putting it on his cheek. “if you don’t get out, your face is gonna end up on a milk carton.” she grunted out, she didn't feel like arguing with him so she had to push him out. he had a grimace on his face, and fumbled over her as he tripped grabbing his flannel and stumbling out the door. “and take your attitude with you” she shouted loud enough for him to hear her. she heard the door slam from down stairs. she took a deep breath in and slowly getting up. finally getting to her feet she stretched her back and yawned. she buttoned up her pants, and put her elvis presley jailhouse rock t-shirt. if there was one thing she loved with something, it was elvis.she slipped on her white high tops and did her morning routine and left trying not to wake the bear, buck.’